im seeing the best hip hop group ever tonight

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imagine if you will, right now, outside the centrum, theres a lowly wookie, shivering under a 40lb knit blanket, holding an extra ticket in the air.. pathetically chanting.. "phatty ticket for your YEM flicks.. phatty ticket for your YEM flicks.. "

guess you'll just have to dissapoint that innocent, helpless little hippie...

Guest im not witty

the best hip hop group ever is playing here this weekend like two blocks from my house. i really dont care. if the weather is nice i might go wander the lot, other than that. meh.

its more like they dont know where he is, haha, they havent talked to dude since after the philly show.. hope he's not in trouble

(i actually know the kids im dealing with for those keeping track at home, not total strangers)

why we didnt get fucking mail order to begin with is beyond me....aaarrgh

my fucking friend has gotten to msg...continental 7th row....nassau 4th!!

beardo....keep me in the loop....maybe.......maybe.....ill just fly out to strong island and hit the parking lots....and see what i can find......

need a miracle

youre definitely in mind man, in fact if i didnt know these kids were hooking me up instead of specific other people, id be kicking you down! it would just be poor form to try to pass it on when they have other people to give it to, nahmean

oh hell yeah.....wouldnt think it for a sec....bad karma and shit...ill be hitting ticketmaster in the AM and the boards....who knows maybe even call some brokers and see if they wanna make a last minute deal...

nah yemmy...its like an hour and half drive...but i mean fuck, id dip early from work like around 4, pick up a 40 and roll a few bones and just try my luck....who knows

i emailed like 5 people last night, no replies either

tough call on weather to hit the lot. miracle indeed..

we should kick it this weekend anyhow man. ill probably stay up there at least through saturday, hit dacinci..

good lookin out dood....dont know about nyc....i gotta work a dinner party on sat....the ladys boss is throwing some gala on sat, and asked yesterday if i could lend a hand....plus shes pays$$$$$....kinda why i wanted to meet up tonite...

yeah i have the same feeling about the lot myself....cold weather doesnt help....but there are just soooooo many online scalpers that one would have to wonder how the hell can they get rid of all those tickets by tonite???

Archived