Who Drools While They Sleep?

Guest chicken bone

Guest chicken bone

I do, sometimes. Anyone know what is the cause of drooling while you sleep? Sometimes I wake up to find my pillow wet. My ex always used to drool to while she slept. I remember we went out to the beach at night and found a gigantic mat to put on the sand to sleep on and we both woke up in the morning drooling everywhere. I remember waking up a lot and shifting my head onto her pillow or whatever, and there would be like a little patch soaked in saliva.

Ah, the nights of my life. :)

Are there any physiological causes of drooling while you sleep? I would be interested to know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

When you're having difficulties breathing from the nose, a sinus infection, a cold, or adenoids...you breeth from the mouth, therefore you drool...

note, the worst is when you wake up and as you slightly move you place your ear upon the saliva lake you've been making all night.

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by Tesseract

When you're having difficulties breathing from the nose, a sinus infection, a cold, or adenoids...you breeth from the mouth, therefore you drool...

note, the worst is when you wake up and as you slightly move you place your ear upon the saliva lake you've been making all night.

Haha ya my cheek would always land in one of my ex's spit puddles in the middle of the nite!

And what if none of us ahve any breathing problems? No cold, etc.. or even Asthma.

Hmm.. Mystery!

i have azma and a deviated septum so if i try to breathe thru my nose i practically suffocate.

therefore i breathe thru my mouth when i sleep

yeh, i drool :cool:

i just woke up to drool...all on my pillow,my face,my girl hahaa,dont ya hate it when ya roll over backo nto the drool and its all warm and shit.....yuck....hahaha...

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Tesseract

i had my adenoids removed when i was young.

<---not a drooler

Archived