Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest chicken bone

Who Drools While They Sleep?

Guest chicken bone

I do, sometimes. Anyone know what is the cause of drooling while you sleep? Sometimes I wake up to find my pillow wet. My ex always used to drool to while she slept. I remember we went out to the beach at night and found a gigantic mat to put on the sand to sleep on and we both woke up in the morning drooling everywhere. I remember waking up a lot and shifting my head onto her pillow or whatever, and there would be like a little patch soaked in saliva.

Ah, the nights of my life. :)

Are there any physiological causes of drooling while you sleep? I would be interested to know.

Guest imported_Tesseract

When you're having difficulties breathing from the nose, a sinus infection, a cold, or adenoids...you breeth from the mouth, therefore you drool...

note, the worst is when you wake up and as you slightly move you place your ear upon the saliva lake you've been making all night.

it's usually becuz u can't breathe out ur nose for sum reason or ur mouth juss falls open and u don't swallow ur spit in ur sleep (usually) so it comes out on ur pillow;)

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by Tesseract

When you're having difficulties breathing from the nose, a sinus infection, a cold, or adenoids...you breeth from the mouth, therefore you drool...

note, the worst is when you wake up and as you slightly move you place your ear upon the saliva lake you've been making all night.

Haha ya my cheek would always land in one of my ex's spit puddles in the middle of the nite!

And what if none of us ahve any breathing problems? No cold, etc.. or even Asthma.

Hmm.. Mystery!

Guest J3NF3R

i have azma and a deviated septum so if i try to breathe thru my nose i practically suffocate.

therefore i breathe thru my mouth when i sleep

yeh, i drool :cool:

Guest PHYNE

i just woke up to drool...all on my pillow,my face,my girl hahaa,dont ya hate it when ya roll over backo nto the drool and its all warm and shit.....yuck....hahaha...

when i was about 7 i jumped on the trampoline on my stomach and one of the springs went straight into my cheeck and ripped it to my mouth .

been a drooler ever sinse .

not only do i drool while sleeping but i also so it while im still concious and falling asleep.

if you breathe through your mouth, you funna get more plaque than usual. atleast that's what my little brother told me. he said his dentist told him so.

Originally posted by J3NF3R

i have azma and a deviated septum so if i try to breathe thru my nose i practically suffocate.

therefore i breathe thru my mouth when i sleep

yeh, i drool :cool:

aWw

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Tesseract

i had my adenoids removed when i was young.

<---not a drooler

hahaha

I was gonna make this thread tonight.

reason: this weekend I awoke and saw a miniature waterfall from one pillow to the one beneath it.

allergies = breath through pie-hole.

Guest krie

on the rare occasion i some times wake up with a drool patch on the pillow, least i hope its drool ?

Originally posted by krie

on the rare occasion i some times wake up with a drool patch on the pillow, least i hope its drool ?

maybe your like mapo and hump your pillows?

I drool when I'm really tired. I think it's a muscle control thing that gets shut off when I'm super exhausted.

drooly

My boyfriend fell asleep on my shoulder in the car and drooled all down my arm. I didnt even know till he woke up and was trryin to wipe it off my shirt...He got called drooley for a few days after that

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this