SEATTLE... WHAT TO DO???

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck internet drama.....Jesus Fuckin' Christ....none of you even know "slugs"...and you don't know what he's about.He's a good kid.

Damn,why don't you just leave the guy alone?.......

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

What about "Graves"???

im pretty sure im talkin about grave. theres a tag going into the mount baker tunnels coming from belleuve on 1-90, and its "grave". im not sure if its the same dude as the other shit ive been seeing though. ahhh what am i talking about.

Originally posted by GorbortOrman

Whats with you saying your gonna do something? Oh and yes, this board does need a 'sarcasm' meter, this stupid beef with S.I. would have never started... But its my fault for talking my mild shit in the first place. I have nothing against the guy, he actually seems nice, but I move on and live n forget... or something like that. happy day ;)

loook man i have no clue what youre talking about i made this damn post in june. ive already came and left seattle. and i didnt have a very nice time, but the aquarium was nice. thank you.

handjob> soon guy soon.

siloette

I think it is kind of funny that you said you were going to "bitch slap him"...First of all,you don't know what he looks like,second of all I'm pissed that all these people are still making childish threats about what they are going to do to him if they see him,third...the number that you have where he used to live is completely useless because he no longer resides there...so "pranking" is pretty pointless,fourth,unless you personally know the guy---you don't have a pot to piss in as far as talking shit about him...also...hearing that some kids ran up screaming "UPSK"---that seems highly unlikely...seen as how the people that I talked to and from what I've heard---seem really humble.---not the type to go out and start "frontin'"...you should learn to get your facts straight...I know that he fucked up once on this board,but that doesn't mean you should hold that against him...he's just a kid...I'm about to move to Seattle soon...and I've met many cool people there....so maybe when I arrive you can "bitch slap me"...but I doubt that will happen...........anyways,just leave this shit alone and mind your own business...sorry if I sounded like a dick...but fuck...give a guy his space..let him learn on his own....I'm tired of this shit...Have a nice life.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by siloette

oh my lord..TT boy..whats up with that? haha..this post is like a year old..hahahah..more scarry than funny..

fuck i dont even know who brought this back up. id say its scary. jeez and somehow my what to do in seattle thread turned into some beef thread. can i de bump this??

okay....silo.....that's cool...peace to everyone in OMT....by the way, that is little sluggers' crew.me and my bro ZEMEK are going to have lots of fun in Seattle...same with slugs....prepare......A6 hit me up....talk to you soon...later days,better ways....

Originally posted by 455

okay....silo.....that's cool...peace to everyone in OMT....by the way, that is little sluggers' crew.me and my bro ZEMEK are going to have lots of fun in Seattle...same with slugs....prepare......A6 hit me up....talk to you soon...later days,better ways....

I will give you a jingle real soon here!!!!

Actually I'm fitting to call you right quick...........

hold on just a second....

You're number is.....aww fuck it! I got it on speed dial on the celly!!

Guest Pilau Hands

some time in early january, i might be in seattle sleeping on this street...

unless someone could send an email telling me otherwise.

heeeeey speaking of returning emails :D

Originally posted by Spade

Yea, sure. Maybe the school but not the house. Anyone know where I can get a Coca Cola polar bear bottle? :P

I know who you are..what school you attend..I could find out where you live. I dont know what you mean by polar bear bottle. I saw your sticker and took it down. You know there is a Koma..and your toying on his name.

Archived