seeking appreciation thread.

grittylifer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HESH-If Dazem and I ever got back on the sauce you and johnny would be scared of us and the ammount of hookers and blow we'd talk each other in to doing. HAHAHA your mace was wicked I wish you did spash one of us then we could of boxed(after you but away the knife you had in your other hand at all times for some odd reason)....you missed out Trees wasn't their with out him onset and I are tame.

Seek the starter went in my rizzle so I'm thinking that shits gunna have to wait BUT BELIVE ME ON THIS........AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK me you and teader will go on killing spree of autoracks like only we could.

Originally posted by seeking

haha, see, thats what im talking about man... i need to start repping again... oh, im not askin, im tellin!

ha.

nice to see the family's still down though. an tell wets i said whats up. infact, this ones for wets right here...

haha. wets was voted the hidden pitcher man of the year in 2002..

hesh.. your nominated to enter the drinking contest in 03.. if what happend in 01 is any indication... your going down!!!!!! ,, then im passing out for 20 hours and trying exams drunk..

lol

RAPER- it's not trees that sets me off... it's the booze.. er beware

Archived