Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

ya your kindof a dumbass.

how many fuckin public highscools do you think there are in seattle.

some pig reads this. looks infront of a few gyms. finds the blink tag.

immediately knows herbs goes to that school.

does 20 minuetes of asking around. and you put him in jail. use your brain.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

It's blatantly obvious that he's a cop. Hands down. He has flicks that are way too old to have gathered by someone as supposedly "young" and ignorant as this ass clown is! Plus he's got flicks from the fucking cuts that absolutely no one knows about! It's a crock of fucking shit. Any youngters on here that are dumb enough to talk to this kid or hook up with him to go "bombing n'shit" with are fucking idiots! Don't do it youngsters..........

Oink fucking oink all up in here!

seattle is the city of snitches and fake ass pussies. that's why ya'll are a joke to everyone else across the country. that and the fact that you dumbasses worship the fake 3a as if you can't live without their small cocks in your ignorant mouths.

hahahaha, beef- it's what' for dinner you fake ass losers!

blink- you're officially on my shit list you pussy ass coward!! i saw what was at westlake you snitch bitch!!! im gonna hack every god damn thing i see of yours, mark!!! and if we ever meet, i'll drive my cutta into your throat you fuckin kerlikowski wannabe!! you wanna start beef you fuckin pig lover, well then call me the 206 CAP cause i'll take it and run with it and i ain't letting up till i die. just ask the toys in 3a. i got them running scared shitless of me and my relentless hacks. I-DO-NOT-GIVE-A-FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blink- you're officially on my shit list you pussy ass coward!! i saw what was at westlake you snitch bitch!!! im gonna hack every god damn thing i see of yours, mark!!! and if we ever meet, i'll drive my cutta into your throat you fuckin kerlikowski wannabe!! you wanna start beef you fuckin pig lover, well then call me the 206 CAP cause i'll take it and run with it and i ain't letting up till i die. just ask the toys in 3a. i got them running scared shitless of me and my relentless hacks. I-DO-NOT-GIVE-A-FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn someone is a tough guy! try make your self the 206 CAP fuckin faggot go suck some more cum outta some bums dicks!

go eat a poop!!