Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I don't know that chick, but i hate her...nothin personal though...females like that are just hella annoying to me...like wtf it's almost 2008 and shit, that goodwill dress like an old lady shit is hella corny already, shit ain't cute. the shwins tight though, needs some crome and paint though...

VOTE 187...pretty colors...that spot was nice...he used to paint some crazy shit that got him a colt following few years ago...guys really nuts...funny thing is he's probably never been on here.which is tight. ansum vote187 reunion in the works...doubt that.ha

I swear that kid brims has like 26 shots in, on, and around that carwah/ corner store/ laundrymat on rainier by fhs...wtf hella odd. everytime i go there theres always some smoker lookin at me like i got the 2 for 10 deal or some shit

i talk (type) waaay to much...hella booted.

i know nothing bout al qaeda or anything like that but i just read a book about the taliban and they were pretty savage killin kids and old people 4 nothing and raping girls at orphanages boys too and a breed of people called hazeras or something on some straight genocide shit anyway i know oc80 is one of the west coast best writers and one of my favorite being from u kno . but is al qaeda the same as taliban or no?ima look it up now so no big deal on aresponse and i know americas armed forces are no better and i hate them too but wuts the eal on being hyped on baby killers no diss pimpin