Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

MG is pretty much all i see when i go south of downtown, and its everywhere. but hes got shit in ballard, udist, fremont, cd, the hill, interbay, qa, everywhere, MAN IM JOCKIN HARD

but dont associate MG with them fools, he puts in most work by himself.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

no im pretty sure just the MG's are dope. ive never seen any of the other shit, but MG is killin it in the southend.

huh, I was down there this afternoon after a mariners game and didn't see any "MG" shit or much other new stuff, 'cept for a few tags here and there, theres so many sick spots in the souf end to paint like all the old werehouses and buildings and shit that r all virgin spots lol, I wish I lived downtown...:( more tacoma flix!!!!!!!!!

Damn Im sorry but that TRG shit kills everything put together on all these pages thanks southend youre rad. Soooo anser is in jail again? fuckin nerdo.

YO IM SAYING THO, THEM DUDES USE TA ROLE HARD ON THEM SOUTHEND STREETS OTHELLO TO HOLLY ALL THRU ALL HOUSEING DEVELOPMENTS.WHAT EVEN WILDER IS THAT THE ONES THAT CAUGHT CASES GOT DEPORTED AFTER THERE BID.

huh, I was down there this afternoon after a mariners game and didn't see any "MG" shit or much other new stuff, 'cept for a few tags here and there, theres so many sick spots in the souf end to paint like all the old werehouses and buildings and shit that r all virgin spots lol, I wish I lived downtown...:( more tacoma flix!!!!!!!!!

THE AREA AROUND SAFECO FIELD IS NOT THE SOUTHEND, ITS CALLED SODO WHEN PEOPLE SAY

SOUTH END THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE RAINIER VALLEY.SOUTH BEACON HILL, CLOUMBIA CITY (RIP) HILMAN CITY (DK WHAT UP) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY RAINIER BEACH.

THE AREA AROUND SAFECO FIELD IS NOT THE SOUTHEND, ITS CALLED SODO WHEN PEOPLE SAY

SOUTH END THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE RAINIER VALLEY.SOUTH BEACON HILL, CLOUMBIA CITY (RIP) HILMAN CITY (DK WHAT UP) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY RAINIER BEACH.

whatever, my bad I meant sodo and I don't live in the "south Seattle" area so Im not an expert on locations there (forget I even replied to this page);)

whatever, my bad I meant sodo and I don't live in the "south Seattle" area so Im not an expert on locations there (forget I even replied to this page);)

if you dont live in the southend or know where its at, dont say shit, haah your fukcin yourself when you talk, damn cop