Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

there a couple of things that should be addressed:

1.) Gkae got busted here for doing donuts on someone's lawn at a house party. likely, not related to a message board at all. you think cops are really on stakeouts for writers?

2.) 3a is not untouchable. nor is BTM. I don't even skate and I know where the "garage" is. maybe he skates with the crew because it's a good spot?

3.) Just because you have "old school" flicks does not make you "old school". I was around in 97 too... oh no.

life is too short to worry about any of that nonsense. are you almost 30 years old? pay your taxes and mind your manners. most of the world doesn't even know you exist, and there IS power in numbers.

balloon man disrespecting btm and flare

who does that shit anyway? Poe? poe dont like me anyway. ubk lover.

and rain.. i heard you skate at the garage with the crew.

bump seed jugs and malvo

those are big boy problems. DTC and KYT would destroy most of your crew. I emphasize most, that means not all. The thing about dem dudes is they're all pretty fuckin dope, and were writing graffiti when some of you were playin in your own poop. If your concerned then dis them back.

man, motherfucker are like buzzards and shit on here, always lurking around and talking their little shit once someone else starts, if your really as old as you say you are why dont you get over that shit?

south end said something about posting five pictures that you like that are not you so here:

*EDIT theres actaully 6, so cry about it

a couple people who i look up to

VIC 20 (and his many other aliases)

chasespicsoffcamera125.jpg

LEEKS

SouthEnd2005065.jpg

TRED

100_1010.jpg

SEED

cghiilly077.jpg

FLARE

SouthEnd2005389.jpg