Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

A lot of the california kids did big things for this city..............if Seattle was lucky enough to have another wave of quality writers from out of state hit then it would serve as enough motivation to do something with an impact to the future of this city. But I highly doubt that that's going to happen again..........just my two cents.

thanks

Well, back then, there was'nt high speed internet bringing graff together from all over the world. back then, you saw what was going on in LA, cuz of can control, but nyc, and the rest of the country (not to mention the world) was a mystery. writers from SF would come up to seattle to rack and chill with seattle kids, who had similar tastes in graf and lifestyle. now, there is so much cross-pollination among the cities, sf, nyc, seattle.. people probably don't even realize there are guys going back and forth on an almost monthly basis.

perhaps there is nothing happening like when 6-8 kids moved up from tits crew (now FTL and PCF), or that other bay area crew who does not get along with them moved up here.. but there are non locals like BC, and WWL who have wedged themselves in the scene, as well as seattle natives who are doing things down there.. (adek, smoke..)

if you consider what was happening streetwise here before the current wave of visitors came, and what you see happening on the streets, piecewise, illegally, you would have a hard time convincing me there are not motivated outsiders making an impact.

that's my 2¢

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Seed did nothing for seattle outside this city. Probably the ony other place where only a small portion of people heard of seed was SF, and thats cause they used to stay up in seattle. KYT, TITS, and DVS writers did shit for this city. Stop trying to make him out to be some sort of Graffiti guru.

You have no idea what your talking about. Except for what you have read in magazines. You are not a part of Seattle or graffiti. Please stop posting comments on here. Seed put in work for years. I've watched how you constantly rag on alot of writers.

A lot of the california kids did big things for this city..............if Seattle was lucky enough to have another wave of quality writers from out of state hit then it would serve as enough motivation to do something with an impact to the future of this city. But I highly doubt that that's going to happen again..........just my two cents.

thanks

Alot of Seattle writers did big things for Seattle and graffiti in general in alot of other states/cities. Seattle and Tacoma have put out alot of good writers.

Alot of Seattle writers did big things for Seattle and graffiti in general in alot of other states/cities. Seattle and Tacoma have put out alot of good writers.

I am more than well aware of that. I'm not debating what seattle writers have done for other parts of the nation/world. I'm sure you understand my pt.

Thanks

asic

I'M NOT AAA, BUT THIS IS WHAT I GOT TO SAY,

3A AINT ALL OF SEATTLE, BUT

3A SEATTLE IS SEATTLE.

DAMAGE DAMAGE DAMAGE...

ITS OBVIOUS THAT HATERS ARE COMING OUT THEIR LA-Z-BOYS TO TALK SHIT ON 3A, BUT YOU CANT SEE THEIR LEVEL.

ALL I SEE IS LEGAL EAGLES FLYING OUT OF THAT OTHER 3A'S ASS!!!

FUCK HIPHOP-GRAFFITI !!!!

nah... im just going with it because it happens inevitably. see, if yall know i write debt, and you dont like it, thats fine. talk shit. i probably wont fight back. but thats not the only name i got up so i really dont care what you have to say about the shit i put up. you can talk all the shit you want. and if you really think this isnt the place to express opinions... well. read every thread on this forum and tell me otherwise.

You're debt?DebtVizie.jpgI don't think so.:lol:

My two cents is that it is comparing apples and oranges. Grimy vs. pretty. They both have ups and downs, but when I think of true graffiti I think of throw-ups, tags and straight-letters. I don't really care either way though. No doubt pretty-piece 3A can use a can and 3A Seattle gets down. -ONE

nah... im just going with it because it happens inevitably. see, if yall know i write debt, and you dont like it, thats fine. talk shit. i probably wont fight back. but thats not the only name i got up so i really dont care what you have to say about the shit i put up. you can talk all the shit you want. and if you really think this isnt the place to express opinions... well. read every thread on this forum and tell me otherwise.

Shit you put up..... you ain't got no ups. Who do you think your fooling. Go put belch's little nutts back in your mouth and quit trying to write. Or humble yourself and try again in a few years.

Shit you put up..... you ain't got no ups. Who do you think your fooling. Go put belch's little nutts back in your mouth and quit trying to write. Or humble yourself and try again in a few years.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fool. if you wanna take this further pm me.