Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

im not trying to take sides, cuz i really dont know what is going on here and

eagr is one of my favorite writers, and from what ive heard one of the most savage. i dont know fpc people personnelly, or eagr, but i dont want someone in fpc to die for actually not doing something, if they did mean eagr 3a, go at them. but if they ment fuck eager, who is in fpc. its spelled differently, and the fpc is written in typing font, they didnt add those little toy marks like someone in fpc would. to me, it looks like it says fuck eager, fpc. not fuck eager -fpc. and someone in the crew of fpc, would probably take more time with their own crew's name, instead of some scribble. im hoping they ment fuck eager, fpc. i dont wanna see someone die. and what would an everrette crew have against someone in seattle who crushes? i know fpc has had their shit with asic, and im sure that wasnt pleasant. i doubt theyre looking for more beef they cant handle.

i dont know the back round shit on this, but before it gets out of hand, consider what i said.