Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

damn sad cokaine induced pathetic mid twenties 12 oz dwelling losers who waste the pm on the 12 oz like everynight. titties was in your face. you cant lie on the internet about hick. you know hes more up then your whole crew!

ha cocain and titties all over my face you wish you could get with my crew. how do you talk about hick so much with his dick in yer mouth?

when did hick start and how many hundred fill ins has he done? has he gone all city? if the answers are both posotive for those 2 questions you should shut the fuck up and 04 was two years ago hick has been around for atleast 4

ok duder lets stop talkin about how long hick did this hick does that and start talkin about why you talkin about hick so much yer startin to make me think yer him. someone post some hick or kiloe flicks im done talkin to this guys and shit he has nutts to swing from.funny how your talking about how much im on here when yer here just as much as i am fuck the pm im about the am

hahah yourfunny. dick in my mouth but its ok shitforeyes keep sleeping on those creeping. graffiti balalallalahhh blah blagh. i swing from hicks whatever cause i think hes tight and he runs this city and i think its gay that all you 12 oz fags act like he doesnt. its weird and gay you cant acknowledge whats really going on in seatown. what do you think<

shiteyes, its funny you are still living off some pussy shit ur mans pulled. do u think that gives you some credit as far as a graffiti writer? jumping someone and showing the world? that shit is in police reports. all your homies did was dry snitch on me almost 2 years ago and you are still living off it like u did something huge. what happens on the streets stays there and im sure even you know that so stop talking about some dumb shit trying to discredit what i had to say...which was nothing about you or yours. if u got something to say to me pm me.

kilo is not a graffiti wrtier. hes a toy. no matter how long hes been writing or what hes done he is horrible at it and deserves no respect. none. anyone who thinks different, thats on them. hick is a good bomber. the best in seattle for the past at least 3 plus years. period. if someone shows me whos held it down all city better than him i will pay respect. lots of people have done shit but he has done the most. as far as pieces and tagging go, he doesnt do any or much of that. he doesnt care about that shit. he is a bomber. and a good one. that is not something anyone can debate. its fact. pay respect.

shiteyes, its funny you are still living off some pussy shit ur mans pulled. do u think that gives you some credit as far as a graffiti writer? jumping someone and showing the world? that shit is in police reports. all your homies did was dry snitch on me almost 2 years ago and you are still living off it like u did something huge. what happens on the streets stays there and im sure even you know that so stop talking about some dumb shit trying to discredit what i had to say...which was nothing about you or yours. if u got something to say to me pm me.

kilo is not a graffiti wrtier. hes a toy. no matter how long hes been writing or what hes done he is horrible at it and deserves no respect. none. anyone who thinks different, thats on them. hick is a good bomber. the best in seattle for the past at least 3 plus years. period. if someone shows me whos held it down all city better than him i will pay respect. lots of people have done shit but he has done the most. as far as pieces and tagging go, he doesnt do any or much of that. he doesnt care about that shit. he is a bomber. and a good one. that is not something anyone can debate. its fact. pay respect.

those guys arent' my friends im just telling you to stop runnin your mouth.that is why that shit happened right? you did have a choice its not like you were battling them you said some shit and thats what you got. at first when you came back and kept talking shit i thought you had heart but now i see you just like to run your mouth and cant learn a lesson.last time im gonna say this i have no problem with hick mad respect shit even you get a bit from me as far as bombin goes but seein how you have kicked it with kiloe went out with him and now you say all this shit about him come back to seattle and say it to his face

heres my question

has anyone in seattle come close to have hitten up as many spots as hick or as crazy spots as hick ever? what about crews> that white hick kills shit

Plenty here is the short list not in any order:

Lokies thca

adek

sober

check

not to mention that there writers on here who inspired the dude to paint in the first place.

"sub-par writers posting sub-par flicks, talking to other sub-par writers about sub-par things."

hick has no "can control"...that is the most amazing thing i have heard anyone say about a bomber. there is a lot of people who have done a lot more than hick in seattle in the past but as far as the past few years, hes steadily held it down. i dont think that is disputable. shiteyes, im not talking shit. i am stating facts. take it as you will. get your panties in a bunch. seattle is 90% talk/ego and 10% action. catch me doing shit state to state. the interent talk is just dust in the wind to me.

props to die and verse big fatty cap fills under convention good goin hanent seen that wall hit in years. rip that pit that was behind the paramount that shit go2 smoke jabs puzl syco koma neva grave bsea kady all had shit back there at one time or another. others 2 cant remember right now

graf e t phone home.... shittin on solid gold ahhhhhhhhh