Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

just the way it is, i'm sure i'm not the only one who feels that way. and if you post on a forum that means your talking to everyone. and i seriously laugh at the thought of you thinking oc80 cant burn a frieght. frieghts are fun but i could personally never get my fix and addrenalin pumpin enough just doin those. but if thats your game role with it playboy, i ain't mad at ya.

why the fuck do you feel the need to talk shit on people who paint freights?

because they cry about the state of graf in the city, that's why. freight painters shouldn't talk shit on those who put their freedom at risk on the streets while they paint the chillest thing since stickers.

Is it because you cant?

haha, i paint tons of freights, but i live in a city, so i don't need to act like they count for anything more than practice or something i do when i have open cases.. i painted freights here before you even knew what a fatcap was. i just want to stress how it's not a substitute for street writing or subways.

Dont know any good writers to show you spots?

you don't know who i am so don't act like you know what spots i do or don't know about.. did i touch a nerve?

Freights are all this city has going for it, who are you to judge someone on what surface they paint?

i got nothing against humble freight writers who know how freights rank in the graf foodchain.

I think you forgot to read the memo on the way to the post office

i don't read memos, i'm the one who issues them, son. who am i to judge? i ain't nobody.. keep painting what you can, and i'll keep painting what i want. i've got tons of shit up in brickslayers, and metalheads, FYI.. freights are good practice for when you hit clean-trains, but see them for what they are.. a chill way to work on hitting steel, and being a good freight writer doesn't give you the right to dis on those who work in stressful situations.. i'm not talking about all those who paint freights, they just get more credit here cause kids are bored with the scene, they need to make their scene and quit expecting it to be done for them. i'm specifically talking to these "writers". so much whining on this thread, it's sad.

I must be a fucking idiot? I couldn't read anywhere what oxy 80 writes......

you can't be serious.. we don't talk about that online. there is a post on this bery page about cops reading this stuff..

asking what i write on this forum is almost like snitching. you should PM me if you want that kind of shit.

don't be mad at me 'cause what i say is true. i'm not saying every train writer is a bitch ass coward, but keep it real, you gotta know it isn't the same as doing back jumps or street spots.

my point wasn't to disrespect all freight painting.. it just should be taken into account that it's just not stressful. a lot of good writers paint freights.. chunk from LA for example. but the good ones don't act snooty twords those who put their shit on the line standing out there on the street. it's true, people should up the ante a little out there.. it has become a very weak trend to paint lack luster on the streets, but to say everone in seattle isn't trying or skilled is way to broad a statement.

anyhow.. i'm gonna shut up now, this is way too much talking and back and forth. anyone with a problem with what i say i encourage to PM me, so this thread can get back on track. i'm out. peace.

I'm not sure where it is you paint freights but i paint in the city and the surrounding areas.. I've been chased more times than i can count.. It annoys me when kids talk shit on people who take time and paint a decent freight, I'm too old to be running around the streets throwing tags that run for 3 days... If thats your thing fine more power to you, but dont put me in a catergory of a scared kid who hangs out in a field.

because they cry about the state of graf in the city, that's why. freight painters shouldn't talk shit on those who put their freedom at risk on the streets while they paint the chillest thing since stickers.

haha, i paint tons of freights, but i live in a city, so i don't need to act like they count for anything more than practice or something i do when i have open cases.. i painted freights here before you even knew what a fatcap was. i just want to stress how it's not a substitute for street writing or subways.

you don't know who i am so don't act like you know what spots i do or don't know about.. did i touch a nerve?

i got nothing against humble freight writers who know how freights rank in the graf foodchain.

i don't read memos, i'm the one who issues them, son. who am i to judge? i ain't nobody.. keep painting what you can, and i'll keep painting what i want. i've got tons of shit up in brickslayers, and metalheads, FYI.. freights are good practice for when you hit clean-trains, but see them for what they are.. a chill way to work on hitting steel, and being a good freight writer doesn't give you the right to dis on those who work in stressful situations.. i'm not talking about all those who paint freights, they just get more credit here cause kids are bored with the scene, they need to make their scene and quit expecting it to be done for them. i'm specifically talking to these "writers". so much whining on this thread, it's sad.

Wow.........this is getting major! The way I look at it.........I write graffiti on trains........and I make a great living.......I don't give a fuck about impressing young skateboard kids at westlake or wherever the new bench is now! So it suits me just fine..........I have a life outside of coming to parties and hanging with loser ass scenesters that drink too much PBR and have a coke problem........you wanna do that? Good for fucking you.........it's always tight when I talk to cats my age that are just starting to get on their feet because they spent all their time doing that! Get up........write all over the city.......that's graffiti.....I give a fuck. I just like making fun of you ( you - being whoever might fall into that category)...........so if the shoe fits........then get mad! Really..........I'm not taking offense I'm just explaining some of my insistent negativity..........I just can't stand the whole I smoke crack and write tags therefore I'm gangster attitude! It's a joke and a sign of future "moms basement dwellers".........plus girls love coming to see you at your folks house when you're older!!!

you can't be serious.. we don't talk about that online. there is a post on this bery page about cops reading this stuff..

asking what i write on this forum is almost like snitching. you should PM me if you want that kind of shit.

don't be mad at me 'cause what i say is true. i'm not saying every train writer is a bitch ass coward, but keep it real, you gotta know it isn't the same as doing back jumps or street spots.

my point wasn't to disrespect all freight painting.. it just should be taken into account that it's just not stressful. a lot of good writers paint freights.. chunk from LA for example. but the good ones don't act snooty twords those who put their shit on the line standing out...........

Who knows we might be on more common ground then it seems?

Atleast u refer to them as trains now......but those chill spots?? Ur not as perceptive as u think u are.................and commenting on ones long term strategy before one is washed up is not always wise either..............

I know I am small change compared to u but hey I am in it to be WOWed with color and style........not to mention technique and skills!! and maybe to generate some sort of progressive thought along the way.......Thats the movement I am down with.....not real sure when writing quality graffiti or collaborating on impressively done productions had anything to do with foot soldiers, terriost networks and killing jews...........and yeah, the promotion of the latter will probably get a peeping toms attention!!!

I'm not sure. But your spelling is pretty bad too. You spelled superior wrong and forgot some punctuation marks also. Peace and looooooooooooooooove.:)

wow. thanks for taking the time outta your day to point out puctuation errors.

1. the EDid thing was when my computer was fucked up thats why i had to repost and 'edit' because i had to restart it. it was that fucked up.

2. i cant spell. i smoke to much weed. and i dont give a fuck. neither should you.

anything else i can do for you?

^ real talk. the kid seems to have a knack for avoiding the buff. i also see tons of his freights floating around. good example of a young up and coming writer who is well balanced. dude has tags, throw ups, and even a few pieces. the only people who have close to as many tags running are aerubs and celt. maybe nc17 and ab..

DSCN1284.jpg