Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

get a dremel bit.........lava rocks.........katsu fire ex off first u could c from 99 was dope!!!

holla that domino that rusty wall by the tracks looks dope!!! infoe......malvo

rusty pole tags alwayz a must.......... fill up yer mop---marsh.........what the fuck happened to the sick griffin ink with the wand i remember when you could get that shit at the drug store

RVEE , CELTS shit buff is tight peace................

get a dremel bit.........lava rocks.........katsu fire ex off first u could c from 99 was dope!!!

holla that domino that rusty wall by the tracks looks dope!!! infoe......malvo

rusty pole tags alwayz a must.......... fill up yer mop---marsh.........what the fuck happened to the sick griffin ink with the wand i remember when you could get that shit at the drug store

RVEE , CELTS shit buff is tight peace................

AND THEN PEOPLE TOLD PEOPLE YOU COULD GET IT AT THE DRUG STORE ON 12OZ AND THE PULLED IT OF THE SHELF.

i know

whats the diff???

lil' bit of bakin' soda, amonia, and a whole lot of politics.... the same fools smokin' coke on blunts and eating crack biscuts that they "THINK" is ecstacy or should i say "THIZZ" go around town calling people crackheads when they are the first to jump in the bath room at some lame ass party and do a line. Oh and then wonder why they get punked.

seed going over cruks? seed has some shit thats almost as ugly as mokes. and post up the rest of the wall with pars and hotel and retsol. pleeeaaasssseeee

cruks accidentally went over seed's character when he was drunk. seed is an o.g. and one of the founders of the crew that cruks is in.

What the fuck is the point of dropping info like OMG I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE? LET ME JUST MENTION A BROTHER AND YOU WILL SHAKE IN YOUR BOOTS! We all cross paths. We share info. Big fucking whoop. Let's just enjoy these gay pics and keep the drama to the streets. Hate a bitch? Hack 'em. Think their shit is ugly? Hack 'em. OG fucked your girl? Hack 'em. Be prepared for the consequences and hack away. Internet mind-fucking is SO 2004. I wank to the idea that you think you can rattle someone by words on a screen. Post up my home address and telephone number bitches! I'm still better than you at the end of the night.

Who is trying to internet mind fuck you? This is a public forum.. All that was said was that your graffiti was.. and always has been garbage. Your brother was OG and put in alot of work. That is the only reason you get any respect at all. Its as simple as taking a look at the bullshit you put on the wall, nobody who has been writing as long as you should suck so badly. Some people just arent cut out for graffiti and should quit. You are a prime example of this, you'd think after a few years you could connect your lines or come up with a decent looking throw. Do us all a favor and quit whilke you're ahead... oh wait, that was 6 years ago.

If you or anyone else honestly.. 100% believes this is quality shit.. You have major fucking eye sight problems. I think he finally came to the conclussion that he isnt able to come up with anything original or unique on his own, so instead he paints the same dumb bitch.. horribly i might add.Get a clue... its garbage.