Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

kerse may not be a toy, but his shit is ugly as fuck. his shit is just about as dope as moke's. Most of his little cheer squad on his crew are twice as dope as him. Damn dude, that's sad. "Don't burst Kerse's little power bubble!" Kerse can definatley hold his own, but some of his little kids on his cheer squad will only beef with people when he's around. And Feeee Feeee, dude, your like the college graduate that goes back to hang out in the high school parking lot after school. Keep drinking that Sparks beef cake!

YOU DON"T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANYONE YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT. AND "CHEERLEADER" YOU DON'T EVEN WRITE YOU LOSER ASS YOU WANNA BE PHOTOGRAPHER COCKSUCKERBYCHOICE BITCH MADE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING FEEEEEEEE-FEEEEEEEEEEEE! GO pick another subculture to try to make a dollar on cause this one is going to eat you alive. ALL YOUR BULLSHIT ASSUMPTIONS ARE COMPLETELY OFF IF THIS IS YOUR ATTEMPT AT DOING YOUR HOMEWORK YOU GET AN F-. EVERYONE IN THE CREW HOLDS THERE OWN! YOU AIN"T FROM THE TOWN YOU PINK PANTY WEARING ONLY TALKING SHIT CAUSE YOUR ON THE INTERNET UNDER SOME BULLSHIT NAME PUSSY CANNUCK! your dismissed.

I thought writer's aren't supposed to beef with each other unless they are going over shit or getting caught with their teeth in someone elses shit….I mean this guy is hatin on kerse cuz HIS PERSONAL OPINION is that his style is ugly??? Wtf? alot of people have different styles...i mean kerse may have the perfect style to one person, and the shittiest to the next but thats no reason to go runnin your mouth that someone is toy...

"EVERYONE IN THE CREW HOLDS THERE OWN!"

- a very valid point indeed...obviously kerse reps hard guy even said it himself after the fact:

kerse may not be a toy, but his shit is ugly as fuck." & "Kerse can definatley hold his own..."

those sound like jealousy/envy/stupidity statements coming from someone so opposed to the guy who isnt doing anything but getting up....shiet, i just realized i might be the most random mother fucker on this board....pancakes.