Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

i need to get some shit up in my area besides some stupid little scribes...there is some little queer runnin around writing "ecko" tearing up about a blocks worth of space and i havent even a tossed a throwie in like a year or two...but, i have some good pics taken from ming's dynasty(vancouver, wa)...got spoil, ming, wrain...some other cats to, fairly new flicks...havent seen em posted so i'll get em upped

i need to get some shit up in my area besides some stupid little scribes...there is some little queer runnin around writing "ecko" tearing up about a blocks worth of space and i havent even a tossed a throwie in like a year or two...but, i have some good pics taken from ming's dynasty(vancouver, wa)...got spoil, ming, wrain...some other cats to, fairly new flicks...havent seen em posted so i'll get em upped

what?

kerse may not be a toy, but his shit is ugly as fuck. his shit is just about as dope as moke's. Most of his little cheer squad on his crew are twice as dope as him. Damn dude, that's sad. "Don't burst Kerse's little power bubble!" Kerse can definatley hold his own, but some of his little kids on his cheer squad will only beef with people when he's around. And Feeee Feeee, dude, your like the college graduate that goes back to hang out in the high school parking lot after school. Keep drinking that Sparks beef cake!

kerse may not be a toy, but his shit is ugly as fuck. his shit is just about as dope as moke's. Most of his little cheer squad on his crew are twice as dope as him. Damn dude, that's sad. "Don't burst Kerse's little power bubble!" Kerse can definatley hold his own, but some of his little kids on his cheer squad will only beef with people when he's around. And Feeee Feeee, dude, your like the college graduate that goes back to hang out in the high school parking lot after school. Keep drinking that Sparks beef cake!

You have no concept of the purpose of graff...the words you speak are utter ignorance as to who and what you are speaking about.....leave seattle! or get out of the graffiti scene...DIE

You have no concept of the purpose of graff...the words you speak are utter ignorance as to who and what you are speaking about.....leave seattle! or get out of the graffiti scene...DIE

The dude is from Vancouver, WA. Don't be cruel hes already got enough problems. And thats probably the first time I've seen those westlake steps unoccupied by a bunch of smelly, parachute pant wearing street kids.

that plus one tag is real tight

heres some old flicks i just found

sewage

sewage.jpg

index.jpg

arab and azule glk roller off i 90

glkroll.jpg

blurry arab gl fill

glaer.jpg

arab character

arabface.jpg

celt aerubs and an unfinished demo