Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

yeah well all that assumption shit makes sense because I definately act like someone SHOOK by nothing..fuck you ...I haven't even made the effort to post in five years...but people do get sick of monotony, and bullshit, bump hands...bump newschool heads that are on point, and bump old school fools that believe in keeping shit on point! Word!

yeah well all that assumption shit makes sense because I definately act like someone SHOOK by nothing..fuck you ...I haven't even made the effort to post in five years...but people do get sick of monotony, and bullshit, bump hands...bump newschool heads that are on point, and bump old school fools that believe in keeping shit on point! Word!

NOBODY wants to hear your anonymous shit talking and hating keep that to yourself or if you got a problem with KERSE, SEEDR or anyone else tell them in person.

bump to crime rates multiply for going outside the northend and coming down to the southend to take flicks, now enough cats do that. And I know about the p-miester, the dude is a fool fo sho (funny picture). Besides that, bump again the 3AKats (seed,kruks,enrgy,kerse, gusto, zeb, the whole-sha-bang-a-bang). Bump to ini and blink to.

Brimstar

CRM 3AK

bump to crime rates multiply for going outside the northend and coming down to the southend to take flicks, now enough cats do that. And I know about the p-miester, the dude is a fool fo sho (funny picture). Besides that, bump again the 3AKats (seed,kruks,enrgy,kerse, gusto, zeb, the whole-sha-bang-a-bang). Bump to ini and blink to.

Brimstar

CRM 3AK

Gustos not down wit 3A.

i've seen gusto do 3a tags next to in his throwies. There has been pictures in this (nw thread) and the san fran thread to prove so. I'm not saying that i'm absoloutly right, but i'm just going by what i've seen, which are pics. If i wrong, then sorry, but if i'm not, whatever. I'll post them once i find them.

brima