Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

you talk like ur soo big, but I know who you are.

dont tell me how or what I do. I would admit to anything Ive ever done.

and hack you, yea I did when you went over me. and you got hurt, right?

respect me and I respect you!!! nobody wants to respect someone who runs his fucking mouth...

and dont say you ever saw me hack you anywhere else! only place I have EVER hacked anyone is when I revive my own tags!

its not about disrespect!!! its all about minding your own business, and dont go over someones shit who has never gone over you in the first place. thats starting the disrespect.

and as far as you talking hard, I could really care less. I just dont want pointless beef with people in the city. it always comes around and theres only a few choices. you can hack back and have a battle, you can wait it out, or you can just ignore the ignorant immature writers/shit talkers who are annoying your fucking life!

just please dont ignore mines. cause I seriously dont give a fuck about anybody in this graff scene, unless we have met and are friends, and thats not disrespect. ITS SIMPLY MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS!

stay up:cool:

"Talk sooooo big" but you know who i am,If you knew anything about me, you'd know I don't fuck around..... You act all "I don't want beef" and then turn around and scribble on someones tag and call it "reviving your tag". You hacked me, and I don't say or do anything I can't back up. So nobodies running their mouth but you. Stick to beefing with kids your own age your out off your element....little guy.....:cool:

If you got beef, handle it on the streets. If you're tryin to argue with someone, handle it on the streets. This site is meant for picture exchange and for showin the work done on the streets. Lets convert this site back to what it used to be. Keep the pictures online and the beef on the streets. And if you don't have beef then fine, done RESPOND TO THIS, just let shit be.

give you?? that roller on the rooftop in the last pic makes no sense. Haha

Bump to everyone else, oregon seems like a hotspot now! cept that restolone has probably been burnin for awhile....

"GLUE YOU", old school guy glue burning downtown. peep his page on cityslums, he had some straightletters down real well. and my oregon comment was for future ish, the rest was just seattle shits

If you got beef' date=' handle it on the streets. If you're tryin to argue with someone, handle it on the streets. This site is meant for picture exchange and for showin the work done on the streets. Lets convert this site back to what it used to be. Keep the pictures online and the beef on the streets. And if you don't have beef then fine, done RESPOND TO THIS, just let shit be.[/quote']

Practice what you preach................

hah!

feel free to stop me when/if you see me on the streets. big boy!:rolleyes:

until then, lets stop running our mouths like gossiping little girls!!!

nobody likes to hear the shit. everyone wants to talk hard, grow up!

groupies:D

typing is very limp. i am a dinosaur get shit strait