Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

Originally posted by HATEBREEDER@Dec 9 2005, 02:20 PM

asic ran into chuck norris admiring a asic piece.

asic yelled "FUCK YOU NIGGGA!"

and roundhoused him in the jugular.

the end of chuck.

asic doesnt care if you like his stuff or not.

i dont know chuck is a bad ass he calls his legs law and order. you cant really fuck with that

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by meantime+Dec 8 2005, 04:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (meantime - Dec 8 2005, 04:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Asiquan@Dec 8 2005, 04:39 PM

Dude..............seattle is sooo killing it right now! Fuck yeah bro! Sea town repping nigga..................pshhhhkkkkkk!!!!!!!

You should shut your fucking mouth bitch.

You're not even in the city. And you'd probably get your ass kicked going down there.

Spreading peoples business on here and getting involved in some shit you have no part of.

Fuck you and your fake ass bullshit!

Cursive ain't shit! Get some real style.

[/b]

"Spreading peoples business on here and getting involved in some shit you have no part of." Are you mad because I talked about your boyfriend? I'm sorry.........wanna tissue?

Ha..........okay.........this guy and scumdog.........I love you both! I even asked scumdog on a date..........and he never responded! It's too bad.......I really think his style is hot! :haha: Kisses bitches!

Asic one........been getting toys goat forever now!

Originally posted by John Birch@Dec 9 2005, 06:59 PM

UW Urban Archive

should I hate on this? Most flix are wack. Fuckin shnooty UW grad students...oh well...

Yeah check out the article the PI did on them:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/visualart/25...archives08.html

There is a slideshow with some more pictures in it (though none of them very quality). It's nice that they took pics but geez make the NW look bad...they should've flicked the GOOD STUFF.

PS...third page peeps. I know there is some fucking worthy shit to post!!

Also, screw this guy

"Wiping out graffiti is the job of Vic Roberson, who oversees graffiti education and cleanup teams for Seattle Public Utilities."

the only damn thang wurth luking @ in seattle these days is bike and kilo, only an opinion as they go, get drunk and puke with the rest of us scum baggs or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by edogg@Dec 13 2005, 12:26 AM

jeans kills too. dont be hatin

a know what dogg, i had a wine buzz and truley forgot to mention jeans, and that ends the list as far as im concerned, dey got some dope style, late!

Originally posted by scumdog@Dec 12 2005, 08:46 PM

all you fucks are gonna be alpo..get it...dog food...all of you..

...so beware bitches...

Just curious............who's all of us.........you know being dog food isn't easy.......I mean really........you have to sell all of your shit and downsize to fit into a tin can! I'm just curious because "we all" need adequate time to schedule a garage sale! Thanks in advance for the help on this..................I appreciate it! :rolleyes:

indeed

headed for imminent closure without some good pictures! damn i know seattle's got more going on than all this conversation!??!