Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

-joshu is that a puzl next to that jaber?

that pic is off I405 near bellevue, gkae, goof, pow painted it in 94 or somthing, super crazy spot, im sure there is a better pic posted somewhere

That was not done in 94 the date is on there at the end of gkaes role call + the jab and puzl was done even later.

What is this crap you are trying to show here....Cool frolicingly gay ass pink tags over everybody....at a fucking skatepark.ha.....The only shit worth looking at around that area is OMT. Caroe' date=' Zemek, Asoe, Slugs, pestoe.......[/quote']

im not trying to "show" anything man. Just takin some pics of a local wall in the northwest. I didnt even do those tags. Peace.

Ill get some more flicks up tommorow.

Oh man..........this is way too fucking funny. I am going to shit kick all of you little bastards. I've gone over you on the freeways and in my yards. When I catch one of you pissants............just one of you..........since you pussies won't respond to PMs anymore and don't show up when you say you are...............I'm going to fucking kill you! Seriously, ..........Blok......Phobia......Vokab........Media.......Woes........Vewz........Kutz........all of whom I'm sure no one has ever barely heard of.........I'm going to fuck you guys up! Timid ass bitches afraid to meet up........

who are these toys, think they can fuck with some of the best??? what rule book did they pick up? last i heard, if you suck dick, you keep your mouth shut, if you are bomb as hell, you do what you want and if you are going to talk shit you show up to a fight, even if you get the shit kicked ouf of you, you show up. i thought that was the order of things...all these af kids hang out in lynnwood too and it pisses me off!