Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

hahaha phobia you're shit is terrible! your tags are garbage.. i dont even know what to call that piece of shit on that boeing.. And the qoute is great as well.. while you slept i painted.. Bitch please! we dont even waste our time with those local boeing cars.. they run two routes.. any chance of you or anyone from your crews shit running has just been eliminated! all your wack freeway spots have already been taken out..If you actually had any trains running those would be gone too! Give it up toy! stop using asic's name to make your mark! Do us all a favor and take a warm bath and slit your wrists! XOXOX

Suite ETC OK ETCe2e1.jpg

Suiteasicaxel2.jpg

yo fourth ave wheres that billy with glooms feeds and that dope phen ?

phobia your gay

back of this billboard in fremont. haha if you peep below the phen piece it says "daytime bombin!" i thought that was kinda cool. Bump asic and suite, etc has the fresh trains. phobia got owned.

Phobia eh??? I can read almost anyones letters' date=' but even if I was given 3 lifetimes I don't think I would have ever been able to take a stab at what on earth that said.[/quote']

haha yeah thats what I'm saying.. and these fucking yound ass kids keep acting like they have put in work!

werd man....i may not be any master...but im pretty sure my brother in 6th grade came up with better letters then that...and he racked the paint..from me..hah... how does this kid role with mistake and get off dissing asic....im confused...sukas gotta know! (you know what im talkin about RATT)