Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

O.K Tonight everyone do 3 and a 1/2 fillins 10 outlines 35 paint-tags and 60 pens tags as an offering to the graff god.Or there will be an earth quake in exactly 215hours 53min. and 101 1/2 seconds.........................good luck!:cool:

YEA CAN YOU SOUND ANYMORE STUPID THEN YOU ALREADY DO?? FUCKIN PUSSY WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN GRAFF YOU OVER THE HILL TOY!

AND SERIOUSLY QUIT WASTING EVERYONES TIME TAKING PICS OF THOSE MIDDLE SCHOOL

3A TAGS THEY ARE GARBAGE KEEP THAT SHIT IN YOUR PRIVATE COLLECTION CAUSE ITS DEFINITLY NOT HELPING YOU GUYS, ONLY MAKING YOUR CREW LOOK WORSE AND WORSE, EVERYONE I TALK TO AGREES THAT YALL ARE FUCKIN WACK AND WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO SHIT, RIP 3A WHEN WILL WACK FUCKIN TOYS EVER LEARN?

3A TAGS THEY ARE GARBAGE KEEP THAT SHIT IN YOUR PRIVATE COLLECTION CAUSE ITS DEFINITLY NOT HELPING YOU GUYS, ONLY MAKING YOUR CREW LOOK WORSE AND WORSE, EVERYONE I TALK TO AGREES THAT YALL ARE FUCKIN WACK AND WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO SHIT, RIP 3A WHEN WILL WACK FUCKIN TOYS EVER LEARN?

:) "EVERYONE I TALK TO" HA HA HAAAAAAAHAAAH HAAAAAAAAAAAA:) :) :) :) :)

YEA ITS PRETTY FUNNY HUH, PEOPLE I TALK TO, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT EVERYONE THAT WRITES GRAFFITI IN SEATTLE SHOULD BE ON 3A'S JOCK OR SOMTHIN? FUCK THAT NOISE, MAYBE ALL THE LITTLE FAGS YOU'VE PUT DOWN CAN BE ALL OVER YOUR JOCK, BUT NOT ME AND DEFINITLY NOT EVERYONE I TALK TO, SERIOUSLY REALIZE THAT YOUR NOT ALL THAT GOOD, YOUR EGO WAYYYYY EXCEDES ANY GRAFF ANY OF YOU PUNK ASS KIDS HAVE DONE, EXCLUDING SLUGS HES TIGHT, BUT SUCKS HES THE ONLY ONE IN YOUR CREW WORTH SEEING UP. SO GO AHEAD AND STAY IN YOUR EGOTISTICAL WORLD OF SHIT, YOU'LL GET YOURS SON, THEN WE'LL SEE JUST HOW HARD YOU REALLY ARE, RIP 3A WHY OH WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL YOU, COME BACK REAL 3A WHY DO WE HAVE TO SEE ALL THIS BULLSHIT THATS BEING HIT UP THESE DAYS. QUALITY NOT QUANTITY

not u again

NOT YOU AGAIN YA FUCKIN 3A JOCKING PUNK ASS 3RD GRADER
Homie... even if u don't like 3A it's pretty fuckin obvious u are all over their nuts... u talk about them non stop and u just sound gayer and gayer everytime you do... i really wanna know what you write cuz i can bet you are gayer than AIDS please do the world a favor and go kill yourself so no one will have to listen to u be a whiney assed bitch ever again... THE END

YEA ITS PRETTY FUNNY HUH' date=' PEOPLE I TALK TO, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT EVERYONE THAT WRITES GRAFFITI IN SEATTLE SHOULD BE ON 3A'S JOCK OR SOMTHIN? FUCK THAT NOISE, MAYBE ALL THE LITTLE FAGS YOU'VE PUT DOWN CAN BE ALL OVER YOUR JOCK, BUT NOT ME AND DEFINITLY NOT EVERYONE I TALK TO, SERIOUSLY REALIZE THAT YOUR NOT ALL THAT GOOD, YOUR EGO WAYYYYY EXCEDES ANY GRAFF ANY OF YOU PUNK ASS KIDS HAVE DONE, EXCLUDING SLUGS HES TIGHT, BUT SUCKS HES THE ONLY ONE IN YOUR CREW WORTH SEEING UP. SO GO AHEAD AND STAY IN YOUR EGOTISTICAL WORLD OF SHIT, YOU'LL GET YOURS SON, THEN WE'LL SEE JUST HOW HARD YOU REALLY ARE, RIP 3A WHY OH WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL YOU, COME BACK REAL 3A WHY DO WE HAVE TO SEE ALL THIS BULLSHIT THATS BEING HIT UP THESE DAYS. QUALITY NOT QUANTITY[/quote'] DUDE WHY DONT YOU JUST SAY WHO YOU ARE?? KINDA A WASTE OF SPACE IF YOU DONT TELL WHAT YOU WRITE, SOUNDS PRETTY BITCHMADE:shakehead: :shakehead:

Why don't you just stop responding to him if you're worrying about space, obviously hes not going to stop because all you can do is call him names from your computer.

IMG_3959.jpg

inistick8cw.jpg

DSCF0939.jpg

Stole all these from various 12oz threads. If anyones got any flicks of the wall next to gasworks from around like 98-01 please post them.

DUDE WHY DONT YOU JUST SAY WHO YOU ARE?? KINDA A WASTE OF SPACE IF YOU DONT TELL WHAT YOU WRITE' date=' SOUNDS PRETTY BITCHMADE:shakehead: :shakehead:[/quote']

Yo junke this aint got shit to do with you or your homies so dont be callin me bitchmade for having a cold opioun about a crew thats wack as fuck. rip 3A