Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by ToyThrasher@Mar 15 2006, 08:55 PM

FUCK BC, GRANTED HE'S GOT SOME SKILL BUT HE NEEDS TO GET OFF OF HIS EGO TRIP, HE ACTS LIKE HE'S GOD OR SOMTHING, I FEEL SORRY FOR BTM NOW THAT THEY HAVE THAT FAG ON THEIR CREW. FUCK HIS LITTLE BOX CUTTER I GOT A CHAINSAW SON IF YOU DONT START BEING HUMBLE I'LL CUT OFF YOUR WRITING HAND AND THEN WHERE WOULD U BE?

Why don't you leave your name mark, why do you dick ride bitch, i have never seen someone give props to someone then talk shit about them @ the same time. Fucking Sideways Buster, yo and steadfast obviously you haven't been to SF, Vancouver BC, Philly or NY lately because last time i was in those cities all the tags, fillins and hollows i seen where mostly from Seattle writers that either where from Seattle or use to live here kid so do your fucking homework before you talk head. Just because you don't see dope shit up here doesn't mean there is none, because most of it has been buffed or the kids putting it up have left because they are sick of battling the buff or Ron Harding.

Originally posted by BAN-THIS!!!+Mar 17 2006, 11:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BAN-THIS!!! - Mar 17 2006, 11:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-STEADFAST123@Mar 18 2006, 12:26 AM

SEATTLE IS JUST AS FUCKED UP AS ANYWHERE ELSE IF NOT WORSE BECAUSE UNLIKE OTHER CITIES SEATTLE HAS A STRANGE KIND OF CAMOFLAUGE TO THE NOVICE. ITS DIFFERENT,ITS NOT OUT IN PLAIN SIGHT LIKE OTHER CITIES BUT IT COULD  BE, AND IS STANDING NEXT TO YOU MOST OF THE TIME. I'VE SEEN DUDES FROM OTHER CITIES AND SEATTLE GET CHEWED UP AND SPIT OUT BY THIS PLACE.+ SEATTLE HAS A VERY DARK "UNDERGROUND" AND YOU CAN'T JUST HANG A LEFT FROM WESTLAKE TO GET THERE. THOSE WHO KNOW, KNOW!

So are you saying that niggas in Seattle only paint at chill spots and don't bomb? Cause every city has chill spots.

[/b]

NO, I'M NOT TALKIN ABOUT GRAFF. it was a reply to something said on the end of the page before this one and the begining of this page.NOT GRAFF, JUST ABOUT SEATTLE.

Originally posted by chewyblunts+Mar 18 2006, 07:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chewyblunts - Mar 18 2006, 07:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ToyThrasher@Mar 15 2006, 08:55 PM

FUCK BC, GRANTED HE'S GOT SOME SKILL BUT HE NEEDS TO GET OFF OF HIS EGO TRIP, HE ACTS LIKE HE'S GOD OR SOMTHING, I FEEL SORRY FOR BTM NOW THAT THEY HAVE THAT FAG ON THEIR CREW. FUCK HIS LITTLE BOX CUTTER I GOT A CHAINSAW SON IF YOU DONT START BEING HUMBLE I'LL CUT OFF YOUR WRITING HAND AND THEN WHERE WOULD U BE?

Why don't you leave your name mark, why do you dick ride bitch, i have never seen someone give props to someone then talk shit about them @ the same time. Fucking Sideways Buster, yo and steadfast obviously you haven't been to SF, Vancouver BC, Philly or NY lately because last time i was in those cities all the tags, fillins and hollows i seen where mostly from Seattle writers that either where from Seattle or use to live here kid so do your fucking homework before you talk head. Just because you don't see dope shit up here doesn't mean there is none, because most of it has been buffed or the kids putting it up have left because they are sick of battling the buff or Ron Harding.

[/b]

I WAS RESPONDING TO THAT GUY SAYING SEATTLE WAS SOFT OR SOMETHING CAUSE ITS NOT!!! I WASN"T TALKING ABOUT GRAFF, YOU COMPLETELY MISS UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS SAYING SLOW DOWN AND READ WHAT I WROTE CAREFULLY. I KNOW ALL ABOUT THE IMPACT SEATTLE WRITERS HAVE HAD ON OTHER CITIES I'VE SEEN IT FIRST HAND. EVERYONE KNOWS SEATTLE HAS BREAD SOME OF THE BEST GRAFITTI BOMBERS. YOU GOT WHAT I WROTE ALL WRONG. IT SOUNDS LIKE WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM YOU MISS UNDERSTOOD ME. "do your homework" haa haa you crack me up. take it easy! PEACE GUY

Originally posted by IrishPride+Mar 18 2006, 07:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IrishPride - Mar 18 2006, 07:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-2ohsicks@Mar 18 2006, 06:22 PM

damn. to much talk and not enough skill. post flicks. prove your worth and stop bein whiney ass bitches. :gaga:

ALLRIGHT YOU FIRST.

[/b]

i dont mean to make excuses but, i would if could go out and takem. un fortunately im layin up in bed for the next month unable to walk. so do me a favor and post flicks and help me keep what i have left of my sanity. :(

Originally posted by 2ohsicks+Mar 18 2006, 11:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2ohsicks - Mar 18 2006, 11:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CrimeRatesMultiply@Mar 19 2006, 12:33 AM

eba00546341f00000092.jpg

thats illin over the window and door. skill .

[/b]

way to hate on the dude who painted that spot with bikes