Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by spanky+Mar 16 2006, 02:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spanky - Mar 16 2006, 02:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-oaklandhaters@Mar 16 2006, 04:53 AM

i heard bc is a big black guy.

dude dont you know the steez by now, every writer that you haven't met is by default a big black guy.

[/b]

yea every one you dont meet is supposed to be big and black :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by dowmagik+Mar 15 2006, 05:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dowmagik - Mar 15 2006, 05:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-8.5x11@Mar 15 2006, 06:25 PM

that besea and that wwl are hard

that besea is money, but by 'hard' i hope you mean that wwl is hard to look at.

[/b]

Shaaaaaddaaaaaap!!! :clown2: WWL Is Putting in lot of good work.HATER

Originally posted by ToyThrasher@Mar 15 2006, 04:55 PM

FUCK BC, GRANTED HE'S GOT SOME SKILL BUT HE NEEDS TO GET OFF OF HIS EGO TRIP, HE ACTS LIKE HE'S GOD OR SOMTHING, I FEEL SORRY FOR BTM NOW THAT THEY HAVE THAT FAG ON THEIR CREW. FUCK HIS LITTLE BOX CUTTER I GOT A CHAINSAW SON IF YOU DONT START BEING HUMBLE I'LL CUT OFF YOUR WRITING HAND AND THEN WHERE WOULD U BE?

LMFAO at toy boy going through the hassle of making a new email account just to go through the hassle of registering a fake screen name just so he can try and talk gangsta anonamously about someone that would definately slice and dice him in real life. :haha:

But I guess you knew that already that's why you're anonamous.

Originally posted by Asiquan@Mar 16 2006, 06:54 PM

The pink and brown BESEA is chunky.......nice soft straights!

keep the names out ya mouth fag...in case you didnt know if anyone from the crew sees you anywhere its over for you...so stop tryin to save yourself a beating by dick riding...fucking chump..

Originally posted by scumdog+Mar 17 2006, 11:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (scumdog - Mar 17 2006, 11:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Asiquan@Mar 16 2006, 06:54 PM

The pink and brown BESEA is chunky.......nice soft straights!

keep the names out ya mouth fag...in case you didnt know if anyone from the crew sees you anywhere its over for you...so stop tryin to save yourself a beating by dick riding...fucking chump..

[/b]

Man............I just got a call from a friend to check this..........what are you talking about? Now I'm dickriding? I try being friendly and say that I like some of his new stuff.......and this is what I get? I still think you suck.........don't get it confused........I thought you were gone..........you're like herpes man.......you don't go away! WTF? Now you're whole crew is going to beat me down? Why is this? I'm curious............really........

Seattle is the shit....if you clown on the people who be doin it in this city no one wants to hear it. It's like comin to a seahawks game and yellin Seattle sucks.....fuck all yall jealous cats who only hit the freeway and don't touch the city shit...You gotsta lerk in the alleys......

Originally posted by spectator@Mar 17 2006, 05:41 PM

Seattle is the shit....if you clown on the people who be doin it in this city no one wants to hear it. It's like comin to a seahawks game and yellin Seattle sucks.....fuck all yall jealous cats who only hit the freeway and don't touch the city shit...You gotsta lerk in the alleys......

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HATE ON SEATTLE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT GOT PUNKED,ROBBED,OR HUMILIATED BY THE REALNESS OF SEATTLE AND CAN"T HANDLE iT CAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE IN THE "KNOW" DO TO RAP ALBUMS,SPIKE LEE JOINTS,THERE ETHNIC "HOMIES SAYING THERE "DOWN".AND BIG EXSPENSIVE BAGGY PANTS"baggy enough to ensure no chafing on there freshly raped asses", AND NIKE DUNKS. MOTHERFUCKERS GOT THERE SEATTLE PASSES SNATCHED.THEY EVEN GET PUNKED BY SEATTLE FEMALES.HATE ON, PANSIES. :clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

Originally posted by BILLGAAATES@Mar 17 2006, 06:55 PM

I LIVED IN SOUTH CENTRAL 95 TO 03 THAT GRIMMY NIGGA SEATTLE AINT PUSSY BUT IT CANT COMPARE TO CALI AND EAST COATS SLUM ON THE REAL SO DONT GET YOUR HEAD ALL BIG CUZ YOU PRABLY AVOID 3RD AVE WERE THEY SELL THE ROCKS WHILE I SHACK HANDS AND PASSED DA BLUNT

im onmy way to 3rd right now...waiting for the bus

Originally posted by BILLGAAATES@Mar 17 2006, 06:55 PM

I LIVED IN SOUTH CENTRAL 95 TO 03 THAT GRIMMY NIGGA SEATTLE AINT PUSSY BUT IT CANT COMPARE TO CALI AND EAST COATS SLUM ON THE REAL SO DONT GET YOUR HEAD ALL BIG CUZ YOU PRABLY AVOID 3RD AVE WERE THEY SELL THE ROCKS WHILE I SHACK HANDS AND PASSED DA BLUNT

LOL :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by STEADFAST123+Mar 16 2006, 12:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (STEADFAST123 - Mar 16 2006, 12:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ToyThrasher@Mar 15 2006, 03:55 PM

FUCK BC, GRANTED HE'S GOT SOME SKILL BUT HE NEEDS TO GET OFF OF HIS EGO TRIP, HE ACTS LIKE HE'S GOD OR SOMTHING, I FEEL SORRY FOR BTM NOW THAT THEY HAVE THAT FAG ON THEIR CREW. FUCK HIS LITTLE BOX CUTTER I GOT A CHAINSAW SON IF YOU DONT START BEING HUMBLE I'LL CUT OFF YOUR WRITING HAND AND THEN WHERE WOULD U BE?

If your going to write something like this you should really sign it or else its kind of meaningless. Why don't you end that with what you write. It would be the honorable thing to do.

[/b]

yeah hes right you're pretty gay for that one.

DMuthaFuckinKae One

TitsTnkThcaBhl

SEATTLE IS JUST AS FUCKED UP AS ANYWHERE ELSE IF NOT WORSE BECAUSE UNLIKE OTHER CITIES SEATTLE HAS A STRANGE KIND OF CAMOFLAUGE TO THE NOVICE. ITS DIFFERENT,ITS NOT OUT IN PLAIN SIGHT LIKE OTHER CITIES BUT IT COULD BE, AND IS STANDING NEXT TO YOU MOST OF THE TIME. I'VE SEEN DUDES FROM OTHER CITIES AND SEATTLE GET CHEWED UP AND SPIT OUT BY THIS PLACE.+ SEATTLE HAS A VERY DARK "UNDERGROUND" AND YOU CAN'T JUST HANG A LEFT FROM WESTLAKE TO GET THERE. THOSE WHO KNOW, KNOW!

Originally posted by STEADFAST123@Mar 17 2006, 11:26 PM

SEATTLE IS JUST AS FUCKED UP AS ANYWHERE ELSE IF NOT WORSE BECAUSE UNLIKE OTHER CITIES SEATTLE HAS A STRANGE KIND OF CAMOFLAUGE TO THE NOVICE. ITS DIFFERENT,ITS NOT OUT IN PLAIN SIGHT LIKE OTHER CITIES BUT IT COULD BE, AND IS STANDING NEXT TO YOU MOST OF THE TIME. I'VE SEEN DUDES FROM OTHER CITIES AND SEATTLE GET CHEWED UP AND SPIT OUT BY THIS PLACE.+ SEATTLE HAS A VERY DARK "UNDERGROUND" AND YOU CAN'T JUST HANG A LEFT FROM WESTLAKE TO GET THERE. THOSE WHO KNOW, KNOW!

:burn:

Originally posted by TopNotch+Mar 17 2006, 05:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TopNotch - Mar 17 2006, 05:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by STEADFAST123@Mar 16 2006, 12:11 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-ToyThrasher@Mar 15 2006, 03:55 PM

If your going to write something like this you should really sign it or else its kind of meaningless. Why don't you end that with what you write. It would be the honorable thing to do.

yeah hes right you're pretty gay for that one.

DMuthaFuckinKae One

TitsTnkThcaBhl

[/b]

^^^^^^^^^ what up Dmf'inKae. I know you got some quality flicks lets see'em. PEACE+happy St.Patricks day :king: :king: :king:

Originally posted by STEADFAST123@Mar 18 2006, 12:26 AM

So are you saying that niggas in Seattle only paint at chill spots and don't bomb? Cause every city has chill spots.