Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Hey sonnie boy you CAN'T TELL THE GENERAL ABOUT THE WAR. THERE HAS BEEN ULTAMATE GRAFF WAR WHILE YOU WHERE STILL PLAYING THE WEENIE GAME DON'T EVER QUOTE ME YOU FUCKING EX JOCK MOTHER FUCKER I TRIED TO SAY IT RESPECTFULY BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T RESPECT THE GAME YOU ARE LOSING AS OF NOW. I KNOW WHAT YOU WRITE AND I HAVE NEVER GONE OVER YOU OR JUMPED YOU '' lucky for you''AS FAR AS YOUR ''HEAT'' COMMENT GOES I HAVE PITCHED A TENT IN THE FIRES OF HELL. I REPEAT HELL BURN'IN MAN BURN'IN

lol

the only decent thing you posted vill sider is that brims, and that mosa. where do you get your flicks from. mr big pants and taktics had better choices. to bad this thread got bogged down with talk, people should peep like the old flare joints and stuff like a page back.

*yo man real cool how you reworded the comment to take away the thunder that was this comment.

you want a flick

TODAY038.jpg

stop leaving these things by the wall when you and your boys paint, like the first couple times i tried to ignore it, but really dude your giving us other kewl graffers a bad name. right next to the freeway is not the spot for doing that shit, dont anyone call me homophobic or nothing, but you should keep that confined to an indoor area or private property.