Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im sorry but you are the most queer charactor on this web page washington......sorry bro i read some shit you wrote that could have only been written by a faggot....sorry bro.....your gay......thats all there is to it....sorry bro......gay

you dont drive you jock ezel tjat fag cries about some b-town kid thats been in it longer than him doin him dirty........hahahaha ezel is for fags.... thats all.........

I think the truly ironic thing is that it often times takes someone like seattledied to make us realize how shitty this whole thing is in the first place. a friend of mine who was around in '98 put it this way, "if there are 16 year-old kids running around claiming to be kings, there isn't really a king at all, is there?"

trust me, I respect ANYONE who risks themself to write on a wall, but only to a point. just think about how many writers have disappeared within the last year. don't see much _____ around anymore do you? I respect consistency and determination. if you want it, work. hard. and for a long time.

good luck. hope I see you next year.

p.s. go cop the new albulation Who Let the Hungry Eat, it will partially restore your partial faith in 206 hip-hop. also, go find a copy of Maroon Colony's album from '98. takes me back.

Taktics; As for the 'younger generation' I believe there's a few kids coming outta the Seattle area that are headed in the right direction for sure. I guess it depends on what you consider to be 'tight' ..? People like Pores and Floe have dope throws (and know how to get up), then you got guys like Pars who are doing their own thing (and have been for years) and I, for one, think BeSea has got amazing style ESPECIALLY when hitting them freights. I can't think of too many others off the top of my head right now, but I'm sure there's a few. Oh, well there's all the GLK and AQ kids!?

Don't lose hope.

fucking christ cereal, it must be hard to breathe with the amount of dicks that are constantly in your mouth.

you have a vagina.

WHAT UP EVERYONE, BIG EZEL IN THE HEEZE, YEAH I DROPPED LIKE 63 TAGS IN THAT TUNNEL CAUSE IT AINT NO THANG. I HAVE ALOT MORE TRICKS IN MY BAG OF STYLE BITCHES, I WILL RULE YOU ALL. ONE STROKES ARE MY HEAZE, ASS KICKING IS MY STEEZE, WHAAAAA

This thread is slippin so fucking hard. I look and all I see is jibberish. Yes, you are all so much fucking better than each other. Just post some flicks, know fools be gettin up.

Ezel your a fucking toy one strokes those are crayon scribbles tacoma had good example of one strokes go take some pierce transits and you wil know about one strokes you little bitch.

Also I'm so gay your so insecure anyways I have a girlfriend you prick maybe you think gay is a sense of style non you seattle kids can do a piece throw tag and drop characters I can do it all so

shut the fuck up.

Serel

TBC

Here is some new york flicks I took for all the people needing something to look at!!

Originally posted by spanky@Jan 22 2005, 02:24 AM

fucking christ cereal, it must be hard to breathe with the amount of dicks that are constantly in your mouth.

you have a vagina.

WAHHHHHHHH!!!! :haha:

STOLEN FILKS RULE!!!!!