Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

y are u all makin a big deal out of this?? everyone gets there ass beat at some point in time not only that but pores is a skinny ass vegan yall actin like u accomplished something big

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: What???

Originally posted by scumdog

pores got beat because he can't keep his mouth shut...and you hope not...who are you fuck you..you know who we are...if you got a problem with it come on down be the next contestant...he was on the road he thought our arms don't reach that far..i guess he was wrong...

fuck pores and all you little toys that jock him...your superho got fucked up.....the video will be available

on the net shortly stay tuned it's a real dope beating.....

That's cool and all.........but I was asking a question. I said "I hope not" as in "too bad for Pores"! That's it! So back to my next question, with a beef free response hopefully, who did it?

LISTEN

Yo shut the fuck up about pores already.

if you don't knoe shit you weren't supposed to,

and for you faggot ass toys sayin' this is GPK FCK beef your wrong,

this is some personal beef. go do some fuckin' graff and quit wastin' your life talkin' shit.

Originally posted by DANGERZONE

y are u all makin a big deal out of this?? everyone gets there ass beat at some point in time not only that but pores is a skinny ass vegan yall actin like u accomplished something big

those who are inferior feel it necassary to bring down those who are high above them, mostly out of jealousy, and somewhat out of their own insecurities. the toys that engaged in this are the same toys making a big deal out of it. its not that pores is a "skinny vegan", its the fact that in a small amount of time he has ammassed a plethora of "ups" and national recognition in a city they wish they owned. keep bringing this up little ones, everytime pores name escapes your lips or even enters your mind, you feed his fame. go ahead, put the video up, show everyone how cool you are that you can beat someone up. i have a better idea, go draw, learn to paint, maybe even find a hot girl without chlymidia and work on slimming your sexual frustrations. see you on the rails kiddies...woops, there goes another one...in fact, i got one sittin in the yard right now...you want a piece or a throw-up to cover it? :lol:

Originally posted by bangkok rr

those who are inferior feel it necassary to bring down those who are high above them, mostly out of jealousy, and somewhat out of their own insecurities. the toys that engaged in this are the same toys making a big deal out of it. its not that pores is a "skinny vegan", its the fact that in a small amount of time he has ammassed a plethora of "ups" and national recognition in a city they wish they owned. keep bringing this up little ones, everytime pores name escapes your lips or even enters your mind, you feed his fame. go ahead, put the video up, show everyone how cool you are that you can beat someone up. i have a better idea, go draw, learn to paint, maybe even find a hot girl without chlymidia and work on slimming your sexual frustrations. see you on the rails kiddies...woops, there goes another one...in fact, i got one sittin in the yard right now...you want a piece or a throw-up to cover it? :lol:

This is an interesting piece of psychology that I have found used on this message board countless times. It is, however, little more than rhetoric that one would expect a dilettante psychology student to use. On the same coin, let's say that I choose to play your game. I'll say that Pores, and his fans tell themselves that others that "hate on them" are jealous, to help themselves (yourselves?) cope with your own disasterous inadequacies.

Let us then address the point of him being "high above" others. In what manner are we speaking about him being superior? He's losing his shots to people who put in more work than him (admittedly, not everyone who hates him fall into this category) and who have (subjectively) much more style.

Lastly, let's address the cold hard truth. Pores runs his mouth, has dodged numerous beat downs, and finally someone caught up with him. Your 'hero' is smashed. If talking about how badly he got shook feeds his fame, he has issues beyond the scope of my ability to address them on a message board. On a side note, I'll expect a retort containing some sort of insult regarding me being a square/nerd/whatever. I'm just thankful I'm not in the hospital. Yours truly,

Fugazi

pores mighta got beat up but man, pores still got ups, i mean i duno dude personally but shit man if dude got ups i got respect for him, plus im feelin soma his shit, them peices he did upn that tunnel were sick considerin the location, i mean that looked like some freewall shit but it was actually a mad sketchy spot to be spendin hella time gettin all colorfull an shit

word to the poop, man somone should post some ill shit now, i dont gotta a digital camera or else i would, i know its out there, who got it?

Pores was like a barking chiuwhwa waiting to get kicked. The best writers are the ones that are humble about there shit. The ones that talk are the true toys. You never know who you run into out there that has beef with you or one of your homies. Pores was on the road, proably running his neck to some kids he didn't know in some other city about graff and other people. Funny that seems to happen to a lot of graff writers when they get beatdown. My advice shut the fuck up and paint, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!!!!!

Re: Re: What???

Originally posted by scumdog

pores got beat because he can't keep his mouth shut...and you hope not...who are you fuck you..you know who we are...if you got a problem with it come on down be the next contestant...he was on the road he thought our arms don't reach that far..i guess he was wrong...

fuck pores and all you little toys that jock him...your superho got fucked up.....the video will be available

on the net shortly stay tuned it's a real dope beating.....

yea man. fuck life. I hate that dude. I wanna see the video...

Okae Okae Seattle needs to get over all this fighting and talking bad

about people.

I dont bomb graffiti these days and I consider myself a piecer.

But I've painted my share over 10 years and put my work in I have over hundreds of freights and crushed two citys and there bus lines earned my heavens

and so on!!

Anyways graffiti is losing its qaulity theres a bunch of young kids

bombing the city and younger kids are following those people attitudes

and graffiti.

If every one just focus on painting the city and not what others are doing

then seattle would look nice.

What happen to the true kings of this town jaber, amos, gustoe, amaze,

gkae, adeks, graves all these kids had nice shit up.

All I see is shitty throws and people trying to modify koshers hand styles!!

I think floe has improved on his throws and aerub and katsu got good letters as well!!

And I dont thinks its funny to brag about beating some one up or

putting them in the hospital and video taping it!!

Even pores hasnt been the nicest person to me but I dont hate him

I dont hate no one I wish some of you wrighters would just

be more open minded to others instead of listening to everyone else!!

Originally posted by washington

Okae Okae Seattle needs to get over all this fighting and talking bad

about people.

I dont bomb graffiti these days and I consider myself a piecer.

But I've painted my share over 10 years and put my work in I have over hundreds of freights and crushed two citys and there bus lines earned my heavens

and so on!!

Anyways graffiti is losing its qaulity theres a bunch of young kids

and graffiti.

What happen to the true kings of this town jaber, amos, gustoe, amaze,

gkae, adeks, graves all these kids had nice shit up.

All I see is shitty throws and people trying to modify koshers hand styles!!

I think floe has improved on his throws and aerub and katsu got good letters as well!!

Even pores hasnt been the nicest person to me but I dont hate him

I dont hate no one I wish some of you wrighters would just

When i think of seattle kings, amos and amaze dont really come to mind. Perhaps you should replace them with Sober & Tred.

if you little internet thugs think you gained some kind of rep by setting someone up and jumping them, youre sadly mistaken. the streets speak louder than any little gossip you talk on a message board. your 15 minutes of fame will soon be up...and if you little marks put anything on the internet showing my face, body, size, location or anything else incriminating, i assure you u will regret it. you did not gain any clout by beating up someone half your size. i didnt care about any of you but this shit will be handled on the streets. please keep your chatter off the message boards. :king: see u soon!

Originally posted by chewyblunts

Pores was like a barking chiuwhwa waiting to get kicked. The best writers are the ones that are humble about there shit. You never know who you run into out there that has beef with you or one of your homies. My advice shut the fuck up and paint, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!!!!!

:)

Originally posted by washington

Graffiti is losing its qaulity theres a bunch of young kids

and graffiti.

I wish some of you wrighters would just

wurds of wosdom but Pores deserved to get beat the fuck down! you cant come into a city and expect to be king cause you try harder than everyone else and act like your the shit. you cant talk bigger than you can handle and obviously Pores found that out for himself. as for all this beef shit I cant wait til fck drops. those guys are young ignorant and all deserve to get beat up.:lol: I know there some gangstas out on they asses anyways.

its only a matter of time:king:

Originally posted by Pores

if you little internet thugs think you gained some kind of rep by setting someone up and jumping them, youre sadly mistaken. the streets speak louder than any little gossip you talk on a message board. your 15 minutes of fame will soon be up...and if you little marks put anything on the internet showing my face, body, size, location or anything else incriminating, i assure you u will regret it. you did not gain any clout by beating up someone half your size. i didnt care about any of you but this shit will be handled on the streets. please keep your chatter off the message boards. :king: see u soon!

shut up faggot you got your ass beat for runnin your mouth so stop trying to minimize your pussyness. You didnt get jumped you got your skinny vegan ass beat.

"you did not gain any clout by beating up someone half your size." ..sounds like a personal problem to me. You need to eat some meat and work out bitch.