Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Guest seattledied
Originally posted by feezone

seattledied

I-5 is crushed right now between D-town and northgate. Heavens and all.

ill i will flick some shit.....who crushed though??

Guest seattledied
Originally posted by feezone

You no like?:confused:

not trying to talk shit...but in my opinion i dont like his stuff he puts out but i give him props for doing his thing..

I have kicked it with him a before and seen some blackbook pieces. Not to bad at all actually. Iller than some of what has been already posted. Fools' probobly been writing for about 5 years. I dont know? Its all up to you I guess. :confused:

Guest seattledied

thats great...i dont want to argue about him being wack or good...i just stated my opinion that i didnt like the shit he puts out...some people agree and some disagree...

^^^^^what up man?......get at me on the e-mailage....I'm about ta trek right on out of here and back over there...you know what I'm saying?..peace aye6.

Originally posted by 455

^^^^^what up man?......get at me on the e-mailage....I'm about ta trek right on out of here and back over there...you know what I'm saying?..peace aye6.

I can never get that shit right bro..........I'm sofakingwetodddid! You know the one! Write me and I'll get back with ya!

word up....KS.....I'll hit you up.......I might need a place rest for minute if you can find one....I just want to get a job and start making some scratch soooo I don't have come back here......oh yeah,one of your homies Keyknar just moved here....you know who that is...that kid is mad cool......drunk as fuck,I got some ETC streaks on the box(music).....anyways,I'll hit you up tomorrow-I hope the shit got squshed between our seperate squads......I tip this vodka in universal behalf.......stay up....run into you soon.peace,Jaykaeroe.

Originally posted by 455

word up....KS.....I'll hit you up.......I might need a place rest for minute if you can find one....I just want to get a job and start making some scratch soooo I don't have come back here......oh yeah,one of your homies Keyknar just moved here....you know who that is...that kid is mad cool......drunk as fuck,I got some ETC streaks on the box(music).....anyways,I'll hit you up tomorrow-I hope the shit got squshed between our seperate squads......I tip this vodka in universal behalf.......stay up....run into you soon.peace,Jaykaeroe.

As far as I know everything is kosher like a jewish deli!

So just get a hold of me when you get a chance! Adios mein!