Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

oddio..thanks for posting those. I wonder how many people even remember those pieces. I forgot all about them. they were painted by Cause, who now writes Yesca in new york. he's got some nice walls out there too.

HighLander..how is that Delk from 99? didn't BTM get resurrected in 2000 or something?

..DISCO.

Thats just the cream of the crop pm, more to come soon. Tried to upload more but just did one that why there is all that script in the thread. Yo highlander like your steez, lets show these kids why the NW is on the map for graff, fuck shit talk, more style. Hows Eno doing with his ish in NY, heard take got another in the oven? Those guys are like bros. to me, I hope they are doing good. Oh and Dougie this ain't no disco this is a slumber party and these kids are fuckin sleeping. :haha:

Rip Venture, Fisty, Plus, ODB and Mac Dre Bitooooch

Originally posted by chewyblunts@Dec 10 2004, 11:16 AM

Thats just the cream of the crop pm, more to come soon. Tried to upload more but just did one that why there is all that script in the thread. Yo highlander like your steez, lets show these kids why the NW is on the map for graff, fuck shit talk, more style. Hows Eno doing with his ish in NY, heard take got another in the oven? Those guys are like bros. to me, I hope they are doing good. Oh and Dougie this ain't no disco this is a slumber party and these kids are fuckin sleeping. :haha:

Rip Venture, Fisty, Plus, ODB and Mac Dre Bitooooch

take has another kid on the way? nutty. good luck to him and his continued pursuits as a businessman and father. I saw Eno a couple of years ago at the Rocksteady 25th Anniversary. he was rocking these weird gotcha! shorts and some floppy kicks with neon involved? he looked like a surfer bart simpson, but eno. he brought an axe to school one time. he was up like a champ in new york, including manhattan central booking, I assume the same goes for frisco, and maybe its penal institutions as well. have you seen the polaroid of eno in Vice? funny shit.

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO@Dec 10 2004, 05:27 AM

oddio..thanks for posting those. I wonder how many people even remember those pieces. I forgot all about them. they were painted by Cause, who now writes Yesca in new york. he's got some nice walls out there too.

HighLander..how is that Delk from 99? didn't BTM get resurrected in 2000 or something?

..DISCO.

i've got some more from that era.. colt 45, james, velcro... ill post em too when i get a chance. does anyone happen to remember what year that was done?

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO@Dec 10 2004, 12:27 AM

..DISCO.

\

your right player,

that sure is a shot from the 2g.