Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by gowchoe+Nov 15 2004, 12:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gowchoe - Nov 15 2004, 12:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>ACRES JEANS SAME PERSON DUMB ASS...

[/b]

Did I say they were DIFFERENT PEOPLE? NO! I just listed some of the best writers (in my opinion)... Those two words just so happened to be writen by the same person....

<!--QuoteBegin-taxicab@Nov 15 2004, 07:54 PM

master is a fukin idiot

dont qoute me!

you dont know who i am

You're right, I don't know who you are, what does that have to do with quoting you? And how am I a fucking idiot? I'm not the one that said Bike is the best writer in town, and then doesn't evne show one picture to back it up... I simply disagreed with your statement about how you claimed he was the best in the city, and asked for some flicks....Whatever, calm down....

Originally posted by dogface@Nov 16 2004, 03:42 PM

as far as i have seen bike sucks. good shit i see in seattle:hick, floe, hiker. acre, kilo, and old shit thats still around. seattle kinda sucks, has for some time now, admit it. seattledied was right.

Oh shit.........Did someone say that Seattle sucked? Yeah......that's what I'm screaming! Dogface said it........Seattle fucking sucks! Cool w/me though.......Leave the good spots for us then.......

seattle has plenty of good spots and potential, just not very many good dedicated writers left. yeah, you can have all the good spots since i live about 3000 miles away. i'll grab a few every year or so when i visit. then maybe awesome writers like gaus and bike can figure me out and go over me. post a nice bike and i'll take it back, but i seem to remember small janky looking straight letters from him, and i never saw him up in person on any of my visits. one who i saw and left out was bc, and the swithcomb and middle finger, that shit was cool as well. there have been other good writers semi recently, but all seem to be inactive or gone. seems about the same in a lot of cities really. sf and la always have a large quantity of quality shit even though sf is declining slowly. maybe seattle and portland just don't get enough transplants or visitors anymore. i'm sick, otherwise i never talk this much on the computer.

:jpotato: its funny cause when you look at all of the options for the smilly faces there is a little one word description next to it. it said this one was potato, but i think he looks more like an eskimo. but maybe im just confused.

they should call this the northwest superbeef thread..or not.

el flamingo, hit me up-when need to teleconfrence(correct spelling??) about somethings. get at me. anywasy the rain sucks hella bad and all my fingers are falling off so this is my last post.. but dont hold me to it.

somebody should change the aol "youve got mail" to "Youve got beef" then when you have beef with someone you could just send them that......hahahahahhahahhhaa..or not..hahahahahahaaaaa.probably not funny.

:clown:

neferious

On posting pictures

-go to http://www.photobucket.com

-get a username

-Go to 'Upload Images". Then find the image from your folder or desktop or wherever it's stored and click on it once, then press OK.

-Once u have uploaded them, u should be able to see thumbnails of each photo uploaded. Underneath these thumbnails ia an address. Copy that address, then go to your 'New reply' window in 12oz and click on IMG. Then, paste the address of the thumbnail in that IMG box and press ok.

it's really easy

Originally posted by 73725@Nov 16 2004, 01:46 AM

yall should really calm the the fuck down on all this beef shit 9 outta 10 of aint really doin shit when it comes down 2 it anyways!!! iVE SEEN EM COME AND SEEN EM GO yall are way 2 god damn quick 2 talk ...were all in this shit 2gether and if u dont think the same your just tryin 2 somethin prove 2 your little buddys!!!! and if you dont bomb the streets dont bother saying a fuckin thing!!dont settle or start beef via your fuckin computer!!!be a fuckin man!!!!!! THE FAST KASH!!BIG UP 2 MY CREWS AND ALL FAMILY!!!get some pussy drink some beer and be more focused on the better things in life like yourself and the people you surround yourself around!!!AND LETS SEE SOME PICTURES OF SOME GOD DAMN PROPPER DAMAGE!!!AKS1,DAYS,INFOE,KORN,BIKE,JEANS,ACHUE,INDEX,SMOKE,RVEE,WHORE,MALVO,KOSHA,TRASHY,SLIM!!!!! WE NEED THESE THINGS so grab your fuckin cameras and get 2 flickin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bike shouldnt be in the same fuckin sentence as smoke yeah right

i remember when there was nothing like this to gossip on and shit was better because of it. yall think just cause you have a name and a few handstyles its time to start talking shit, wrong. write for whatever reason you want, its your life, i just remember a time when everyone got down and did their own shit, because thats what they loved to do. half the time when there was a beef it didn't even result in hacking, it resulted in rivalries, crews trying to see who could get up more, not who could make more internet posts with descriptions of how hard they are...

i ran into one of the only young graff cats i have hope in the other day, and he told me he just didn't understand why seattle in the 90's was so dope, multiple crews full of heads with their own unique styles just killin shit, and now shit is just so unoriginal and well, toy.

you know what i told him? i told him its because half the writers around here want to be someone else so bad that they forget how those guys got so tight in the first place... BY BEING THEMSELVES!

basically im trying to get the same point across as disco bryso, just try not to be so fucking quick to beef, embrace the better parts of graffiti. if you love it as much as me, it shouldn't be that hard. after all, this is the game that can turn any slummy kid into a city legend with nothing but a few cans of paint, and maybe some markers.

:king: :king: :king: