Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by viKKi4Mayor@Nov 14 2004, 09:17 AM

some is still repping GR ? hahahahahaha MERDOGG!

i can see through tracing paper little brother....

REST IN PEACE BRIAN........ still got you kid!

-the lions call an bruce banner killing prauge with tino an kobe

hahahah Mer di owe double geee!

Originally posted by THUGGBOAT@Nov 14 2004, 07:47 PM

ALL THE GOONIES BOYS ARE ABOUT TO GET DELT WITH, DONT GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN ESPECIALLY THAT TOY BITCH "OVER"

Oh and dont worry I'll be Seeing you very soon ;) ;)

SAME GOES FOR THE FAKE "SEAR" AND imc

----->Ladies Love Cool Die 4<-----

will make your ship sink like the Titanic

Originally posted by master@Nov 14 2004, 06:00 PM

"bike is the best writer in the fukin town " - taxicab

Whaaaa? I really want to see some bike stuff that tops SLUGS, AERUBS, ACRES, JEANS, PORES, MOVE, HYMN2, among loootsss of others.. He's not bad, definatley not the best in town though..

ACRES JEANS SAME PERSON DUMB ASS

AS 4 THESE PEOPLE HATIN' ON SEAR LET THE DUDE WRITE WHAT

THE FUCK HE WANTS IT'S FUCKING GRAFFITI!!!!!!

fuck this site, fuck this thread, fuck all you people, internet beef is retarded and if your gonna talk shit atleast leave a name but untill your man enough to do that just shut the hell up and post flicks cause this shit is getting old.

bikes a g

jeans is to hey what a suprise there also in the same crew.

but honestly who the fuck cares

yall should really calm the the fuck down on all this beef shit 9 outta 10 of aint really doin shit when it comes down 2 it anyways!!! iVE SEEN EM COME AND SEEN EM GO yall are way 2 god damn quick 2 talk ...were all in this shit 2gether and if u dont think the same your just tryin 2 somethin prove 2 your little buddys!!!! and if you dont bomb the streets dont bother saying a fuckin thing!!dont settle or start beef via your fuckin computer!!!be a fuckin man!!!!!! THE FAST KASH!!BIG UP 2 MY CREWS AND ALL FAMILY!!!get some pussy drink some beer and be more focused on the better things in life like yourself and the people you surround yourself around!!!AND LETS SEE SOME PICTURES OF SOME GOD DAMN PROPPER DAMAGE!!!AKS1,DAYS,INFOE,KORN,BIKE,JEANS,ACHUE,INDEX,SMOKE,RVEE,WHORE,MALVO,KOSHA,TRASHY,SLIM!!!!! WE NEED THESE THINGS so grab your fuckin cameras and get 2 flickin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my favorite writers of late are legit.ngb? kilo.dap and obi1. I think kilo and legit are natives, but who knows. this is disco bryso saying, "hey nice job on the graffiti guys, keep up the good work". there's nothing but negativity on this thread and it needs to stop.

IT IS OKAY TO GIVE SHOUTS TO PEOPLE OTHER THAN YOUR BOYS.

who's seen that like 6-7 color piece off 99 right next to the fcka4y rooftop? it's the hotness, but what does it say? :confused:

there's also a top-notch piece off the southbound lanes of the west seattle freeway that's been burning for 6 months now. it's on w. marginal I think. it says dime as far as I can tell.

and I caught a tight "bus145" tag a couple days ago. who he fuck is that? SeeOkay in town from nyc is great. let's hope he gets some worthy spots here.

You know where and how to find me. Stop playing games....

some people got it Confused, in person i wont want to talk

so fix you face on here or...in person i will fix it for you

----> Full Time Die Feezy <----

I'm tryin to keep from killing you

You still talkin shit to me

you not as smart as you appear to be