Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I so wish I could paint a bunch of walls and be forced to go over everyone because there is no room to paint anything else with a bunch of bullshit scrub styles! That would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tight! Geah boy! Mothafucking city bombing cool scenester writers for life MY DOGGIES! PSSSSHHHHHTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by spanky+Nov 11 2004, 03:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spanky - Nov 11 2004, 03:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-akuzation@Nov 11 2004, 06:50 PM

DSC00922.jpg

give me back my god damn s

[/b]

[http://www.languageartscrew.com/sieareclirvosbig.jpg[/img]

Yo, I been around Seattle along time now, and Im gonna say Sear that its time for a name change, Sear OSH, PT San Francisco, who was up here recently and im sure he would agree that one of those Sear throwies I saw off 45th toward ballard looked real close mang, Im saying props on ups, but show respect to those who been writing way longer homie, and peace will prevail!

Good looking out

~Chizzle OSH PT

Originally posted by IMC@Nov 12 2004, 06:42 PM

yo man ive seen little of your boys shit. there are a couple of sears. i respect your man but there will be no compromise. all respect you and your crew.

sear one imc

Then battle.... Or go beef...Cus it doesnt sit well with myself and a few others. Like I said... Im a politician, so therefore Im looking for a solution. Thanks for you attention.

Originally posted by hershalgordonlewis+Nov 13 2004, 04:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hershalgordonlewis - Nov 13 2004, 04:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-master@Nov 12 2004, 04:58 AM

upload.php?file=hello_goodbye1.jpg

upload.php?file=hello_goodbye2.jpg

haha!!! looks a little familiar, come on now kiddies...

[/b]

ya, looks like some little boys that pars molested

Originally posted by The_Chizzle+Nov 13 2004, 02:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The_Chizzle - Nov 13 2004, 02:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-IMC@Nov 12 2004, 06:42 PM

yo man ive seen little of your boys shit. there are a couple of sears. i respect your man but there will be no compromise. all respect you and your crew.

sear one imc

Then battle.... Or go beef...Cus it doesnt sit well with myself and a few others. Like I said... Im a politician, so therefore Im looking for a solution. Thanks for you attention.

[/b]

hey yeah, theres already a sear in norcal thats pretty good.from the way it appears he's been painting much longer than you. you should probaly change your name dude. you said it your self " theres a few other sears". theres plenty of names, think of something thats different. make it easy for yourself. I'm pretty sure if he sees your stuff it will get dissed real quick. good luck.

my problems are mine and mine only. ive been talking to the osh pt crew and were working it out in our own way. so keep the rumors and shit talk amongst yourselves and off the site for viewing pictures. unlike many mother fuckers on here i always let it be known who the fuck i am. and i show respect to anyone who uses their name on this silly shit even if we do not really like each other. :wink2:

If you want to talk shit your welcome to as long as you use your got'dam name on this shit.

Im going to go kick it and paint now.

For the last fucking time

SEAR ONE IM CLICK

:hatred: :hatred: Ohhhh my, Big SEARIMC Why dont you switch your BullShit, talentless word and style?

Just wright "PERCH". It fits you perfect; considering the exsessive

Perck and Reach Dick Riding we all know your so fond of. :clown2:

Basically... Change your fuckin word or its beef Faggot.

:spent: :spent: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by THUGGBOAT@Nov 14 2004, 12:28 AM

:hatred: :hatred: Ohhhh my, Big SEARIMC Why dont you switch your BullShit, talentless word and style?

Just wright "PERCH". It fits you perfect; considering the exsessive

Perck and Reach Dick Riding we all know your so fond of. :clown2:

Basically... Change your fuckin word or its beef Faggot.

:spent: :spent: :tongue: :tongue:

funny most people in this town bite those two cats. but im in their crew and they are close personal friends. if we have beef PM me.

...there are no good writers in this town. they all think they've gotta be thugged out to write graffiti or bite the shit out of whatever's trendy at the moment. who gets to be captain stabby this week? have you cut anyone today? keep it real.

graffiti needs to move back downtown. lose the attitudes, dudes.

shit's hot. who would have thought those two'd paint a freight together.

^

yeah i was thinking the same thing, it's one of the weirdest combinations yet prolly one of the dopest.

o someone posted it in another thread, i can't remember which one. it ain't my flick, i'd love to catch something like that around here

Originally posted by viKKi4Mayor@Nov 14 2004, 05:17 PM

some is still repping GR ? hahahahahaha MERDOGG!

i can see through tracing paper little brother....

REST IN PEACE BRIAN........ still got you kid!

-the lions call an bruce banner killing prauge with tino an kobe

That gr is grusums throwie gr's been dead for a while and merrdog dont write mo more