Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

People were doing FREE ADEK, FREE YOUR MAMA, FREE MY NUTS, etc....... shit years ago! Free whoever you want just don't be foolish about pegging a case on someone from making it obvious who that person is. Everyone stay black and on the right track.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Littlezane, please stop wasting all of our time by writing pages full of bullshit that no one wants to here! Why dont you post some flicks or a useful comment that might actually be relavant to this web site. Your bitching is getting pretty old, you should leave all of your side comments and drama out here!You sound like a little girl.

Big up's to Seattledied and Reflecks for comin' through!

Maybe you thought all my blibbidy blah was bullshit but Every sentence came from somewhere, and gaws Im sorry I aimed this shit at you, I THINK i got you and stinkink confused IN MANY OF THOSE CASES, thats my bad. pROPS TO GAWS AND ALL THE OTHERE REAL 12 OZ PROPHETS OUT THERE>>> SEATTLEDIED, RATT,REFLEKS, SURFEIT, eVERYCRIME ETC..

iLL GO KILL MYSELF NOW AND HOPEFULLY THE THREAD WILL GO BACK TO GOODIES.

Guest seattledied

They do have a newyork thread for a reason...

Nice guitar, dead rat, and post... but I just wish I could make out some of those roof tops better.

Foreal, fotango does suck. Your pics are hella small man.