Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by dumptrucking

Hmmm what is that like milepost 204 or something like that? That one has potential for some real good burners.

rather sketchy however. lots of truckers and good patriotic citizens.

Originally posted by dumptrucking

Hmmm what is that like milepost 204 or something like that? That one has potential for some real good burners.

Nope.........bad idea.........Been spotlighted on there before.........

WS Patrol exit is 100 feet past that! Bad bad idea.......

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Nope.........bad idea.........Been spotlighted on there before.........

WS Patrol exit is 100 feet past that! Bad bad idea.......

Well that explanes that one. Well, I will be back in the northend on Saterday and will try to get what I see. I missed some shit on the freeway signs as I came south. They were on the backs of the northbound signs and I was already tired and late so I did not go back for the flix.... Gettin lazy I guess.

Front page of a SMALL TOWN that gets shit for graff. Who gives a fuck, that dont make you tight. Believe me, $3,500 of damage AINT SHIT. Thats a couple throwies and some glass etch tags. What you know about $19,000 worh of fines for trains??

I dont expect people to think Im tight cause I can cause more damage than you. I can go to a rural town in Texas and get on the front page by just doing like 3 throwies in the same neighborhood. "Respect me for that shit":rolleyes: naah

Get on the Seattle front page and I will personally give you props for that shit.

What you know about $19,000 worh of fines for trains??

I dont expect people to think Im tight cause I can cause more damage than you.

toys don't impress either..unless I see 19,000$ worth of train flicks.

I know UB heads take flicks of every tag they do, even the ones in their own rooms...let's see some damage.

ECK is so fuckin toy... and isn't that a little close to FCK...fuckin toys ...

lfc and lcl, gpk and glk, fck and eck... you must think these other crews are 'fuckin toy' too. Idiots like you shouldn't talk, crew acronyms are few and most taken.

Are you talkin shit?

And if you think I would lie about $19,000 worth of damage on trains, ask your homie Kamoh. We did that shit together. If you want the pics, ask Roddd.

And you obviously think its "hardcore" to cause that much damage cause your trying to prove me wrong, and believe me, it aint. I just hit the wrong train at the wrong time in the wrong place.:huh2:

Originally posted by GAWS

Are you talkin shit?

And if you think I would lie about $19,000 worth of damage on trains, ask your homie Kamoh. We did that shit together. If you want the pics, ask Roddd.

And you obviously think its "hardcore" to cause that much damage cause your trying to prove me wrong, and believe me, it aint. I just hit the wrong train at the wrong time in the wrong place.:huh2:

I know a bit about trains and $19,000 worth of damage is easily achieved in one night. One hr for that matter.........

It's amazing how much bickering occurs here......just pointless!

Originally posted by Asickeronius

I know a bit about trains and $19,000 worth of damage is easily achieved in one night. One hr for that matter.........

And thats my point. So what would $3,500 be? 5 minutes. Or whatever, do tha math.