Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

this doesnt mean shit unless people talk to the guy :D soooo do you guys still think its cool to talk about where writers are from/what they're doin/what they write now? shut the FUCK UP and smoke somethin stop expressin your damn feelings on the internet

and with that out of the way i'm gonna say YOU SHOULD ALL DO THE RIGHT THING and stop posting pictures on 12oz and flickr and start tradin em with your friends or even not take pictures at all and just go out and see graffiti and do graffiti in the city

because think about how unbelievably flaming gay it would be to have aided the police in catching you or others because you wanted to see your shit online or you wanted to talk about some stupid ass shit

if your a city person fuckin act like one and go see whats on the streets and do shit on the streets the artfags will still take pretty pictures if your that desperate for internet fame

• Like 1

RIP -SNEAR-1 A pure raw kid with awesome potential, died too young, went too hard, the best friend a guy could ask for, a graffiti writer in the raw, I've never known a more real person than you. RIP SNEAR, you will live on in Seattle as long as I have hands to write it. I love you man. My heart goes out to your family and friends, your work will be cherished in Seattle. From the whole crew man, we love you, and it KILLS me you had to go so soon. I love you man.