Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Guest seattledied

dont tell me to go out and get flix...if it wasnt for me this thread would be a piece of shit. the fact that you left niggas out in that post just pisses me off.

Originally posted by importantguy

Seattledied curb you language real quick little doggy. you post flicks but your the furthest thing from black. That goes for the rest of you white kids too. No need to respond just a posted appology will do.

Nigga who gives a fuck times has changed. He didnt say nigger and even if he did that means ignorant not an african american. I grew up around a lot of crazy mutha fuckas and thats how Ive been talkin for ever and so has Floe so just let it go. And by the way we both are not white.

I cant believe you gaws. Pulling shit from the backpages to question senior seattledied, the nigga whos been coming through consecutively keeping this thread kickass. Get your life off the internet, and go punk someone, go get fame somewhere, else, you proud toy bitch. Your like an obese woman who wears daisy dukes and tubetops and thinks its fly, caus you just feel its the truth. You have brought shame to your tag through 12 oz.

clueless

Yes your right I dont know you nore do i want to ever. I am trying to do you a favor, I grew up in the south end and we dont play that shit round here. Now i knew you are not white seadied and dont mistake me your not the only cat who would like to use the word but lest be real you know your not bout to go around speaking that shit on gram or othello, nore are you bout to speak that shit on duce-eight and cherry. So unless you are really living that shit dont try and front. I read this shit every few days and belive me I dont mean to single you out but you post the most shit and talk the most or dam near so. ANd to that other cat I wasent even speaking to you, but since you piped up. If you really thing shit has changed your sadly mistaken police brutality is still a major problem, equal employment, and better yet your proof positive that shit is still the same, your not black, sorry little solder. You can have an oppinion just like everyone. But dog, you have no say in the matter. Just cause we live in or are froom liberal ass seattle doers not mean that shit its different. This ant the place for disscusion but kats need to be respectful "Wisen up young buck and dont make things esclate, I would hate to set your croocked ass strate."

Originally posted by littlezane

I cant believe you gaws. Pulling shit from the backpages to question senior seattledied, the nigga whos been coming through consecutively keeping this thread kickass. Get your life off the internet, and go punk someone, go get fame somewhere, else, you proud toy bitch. Your like an obese woman who wears daisy dukes and tubetops and thinks its fly, caus you just feel its the truth. You have brought shame to your tag through 12 oz.

clueless

So my personal opinion is...

If you aint black, you was talkin wack. Plain and simple.

Plus, the homie here was reading along with me, he's black, and I think his opinion matters. I was speaking for US. And I agree with the homie.

Guerila Gauser1

suck balls

importantnigger and gaws:

Im glad too big bad ego's got together and joined a club of illusion. It makes my screen name get to do more talking. 12 oz prophet is a chatroom, its not some corner in the southend. and gaws, Im glad you made a black homie and can stand up with him and his post and you respect him and dont use the word nigga around him!!!!! righteuos!!!!

hahhahahah your a faggot nigggga. Bite me

Less Talk, More Flicks- but first some talk. Please stop living out some strange fantasy on the internet; If you are not black and you called me nigga to my face i would punch your fucking teeth out- as would any self respecting black man who has lived in america. I realize that this is an internet chatroom and there is very little real accoutability for ones words on here. Im just not sure why people feel the need to be so fake and what satisfaction they derive from being so. Lets stop fronting and quietly post up some flicks cause you will get caught up. And nigga is always nigger to black ears when it comes from a white mouth. Im sorry, youll have to get your rocks off some other way.