Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

glockjordan.jpg

new addition to the family

glock jordan

WOW! LOOK AT THIS TOOL......HEY GUYS...I KNOW I MIGHT REEEEEALLLLY MAKE U GUYS THINK IM COOL .....BRACE YOURSELF....HERE IT COMES.....IM GONNA POST SOME GUNS AND DRUGS....IM SUPER GANGSTER.....IM GONNA SHOOT U!!!BUCKBANG! BUCKBANG! THEN IM GONNA POST MY FRIENDS FROM OTHER CITIES... OLD SANTA CRUZ AND SAN FRANCISCO GRAFFITI IN THIS THREAD....THEN IM GONNA POST SOME MORE DRUGS SO PEOPLE THINK I HAVE A GOOD BALANCE IN GRAF, DRUGS, AND BEING SUPER GANGSTER....YES....U HAVE ACHIEVED UR GOAL.....UR JUST ANOTHER INGORANT PIECE OF SHIT.....CONGRATS PUNIETA

• Like 1

shut your bitch ass mouth 11 posts under your belt and you faggots want to bitch about logistics,sit back look at the flicks and quit chirpin bird ass niggas.

OH SHIT.....HE IS TRYING TO PUNK ME WITH HIS NUMBER OF POSTS.....OH YEAH.....IT DOESNT MATTER....THIS IS HUSTLE LIFE DOG!!!!!I GOTTA HUSTLE TO EAT AND SURVIVE......IM SUPER GANGSTER COOL DRUG DEALER GUY.....SO YES...NOT ONLY ARE YOU SUPER GANGSTER COOL DRUG DEALER GUY BUT U WASTE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE STEALING PHOTOS THAT AREN'T YOURS FROM OTHER CITIES AND POSTING THEM IN THIS THREAD.....UR MY IDOL.....NOTICE HE DOESNT POST PHOTOS OF GIRLS....WELL....I THINK I KNOW WHICH DEPARTMENT HE IS STRUGGLING IN.....CAN WE HELP HIM GUYS? DONT U KNOW THAT POSTING PHOTOS OF GIRLS IS ONE OF THE #1 WAYS TO MAKE U LOOK LIKE A SUPER GANGSTER COOL DRUG DEALER GUY....HOW ABOUT YOU STEP OUTSIDE YOUR WASTE OF A LIFE APARTMENT(OR YOUR "SQUAT".....USE YOUR CAMERA PHONE BECAUSE U KNOW CANT AFFORD A NORMAL CAMERA....AND TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR CITIES GRAFFITI....WATCH OUT GUYS....HE MIGHT SHOOT ALL OF US....IM GOING TO DUCK AFTER I POST THIS......THIS GUY IS JUST WAY TOOOO GANGSTER FOR ME

obviously bhls beat your ass fucked your girl,or left some kind of sour taste in your mouth

dont really matter nameless punks like yourself have no heart.who doesnt like a new gun.obviously the gun pic makes u think of a ''G'' I own my weapons to protect my family shoot for recreation..any way big guy i cant really be mad at you it would be like hating on a faggot u guys are who u are,u cant help it right.

obviously bhls beat your ass fucked your girl,or left some kind of sour taste in your mouth

dont really matter nameless punks like yourself have no heart.who doesnt like a new gun.obviously the gun pic makes u think of a ''G'' I own my weapons to protect my family shoot for recreation..any way big guy i cant really be mad at you it would be like hating on a faggot u guys are who u are,u cant help it right.

ACTUALLY IVE NEVER MET YOU....IVE NEVER EVEN LIVED IN YOUR CITY JUST VISITED...IVE NEVER FOUGHT IN YOUR CITY.....SO HMMMM IT CANT BE THAT....AND IF YOU HAVE TO WALK AROUND WITH GUNS FOR PROTECTION I REALLY NEVER WOULD WANT TO MEET U......U MUST HAVE MADE SOME REAL QUALITY CHOICES IN YOUR LIFE TO END UP IN THAT SITUATION....WOW.....MAYBE U R A "G" .....IM SORRY FOR DISRESPECTING YOU GANGSTER DUDE......IF YOU HAVE GUNS AND DRUGS YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY AND NOT POST THEM ON WEBSITES THAT COPS GO ONTO......OH YEAH...I FORGOT.....THEN PEOPLE WOULD FORGET THAT YOUR THE REAL DEAL GUNS AND DRUGS POSTING SUPER GANGSTER COOL GUY....OK GUYS...EVERYONE DUCK....U DONT WANNA GET HIT BY SOME CYBER SLUGS.....