Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

Recommended Posts

someone needs to get flicks of the power scribes and shit thats in the king county jail. Lots of rad photos could come out of there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Again x 3

someone needs to get flicks of the power scribes and shit thats in the king county jail. Lots of rad photos could come out of there.

True

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pores

what are you saying here? :confused:

Im trying to say, when someone makes a post with some ill pieces by someone like Diesl and Graves, why would you compliment the Floe throw? Just kinda weird to me. Basicly. Plus, you didnt even quote my whole sentence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by stinkink

Im trying to say, when someone makes a post with some ill pieces by someone like Diesl and Graves, why would you compliment the Floe throw? Just kinda weird to me. Basicly. Plus, you didnt even quote my whole sentence.

 

compliment what you want to man, the floe was hot, so was the diesl, dont worry about it so much :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Im trying to say, when someone makes a post with some ill pieces by someone like Diesl and Graves, why would you compliment the Floe throw? Just kinda weird to me. Basicly. Plus, you didnt even quote my whole sentence.

 

why cant i? what do i care . the floe was hot and i spoke on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gausr you are an idiot #2

 

Toy ass fag, you need help, this is 12 oz prophet brickslayers, people bump for tags, fillins and stickers if they want too. that floer throwie looked real good on a good spot. Bump bump bump. Its hella funny you bump for your own shit from portland. That shit was hella toy. Devr and gauz need to get jobs at quiznos and get off the playground, its time, you guys both suck. PLease dont repp the 206. It is emberassing for all of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:confused: :confused:

Are you talkin to me or GAUSE?? The first half of your post seems to be toward me and the heading and second half seems to be toward him.

Either way I think your exadurating Gauz and Devr's graff. I see alot of people getting posted on here who I personally think are worse. That is why I have posted there shit sometimes before. I would compare, but I am not in the position to compare Gaus and Devr to anyone else. Put it this way....... At least they can do more than the same throwie everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest seattledied

HOT post..how about you post a lil more for ya homie right now??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by stinkink

:confused: :confused:

Are you talkin to me or GAUSE?? The first half of your post seems to be toward me and the heading and second half seems to be toward him.

Either way I think your exadurating Gauz and Devr's graff. I see alot of people getting posted on here who I personally think are worse. That is why I have posted there shit sometimes before. I would compare, but I am not in the position to compare Gaus and Devr to anyone else. Put it this way....... At least they can do more than the same throwie everywhere.

 

its not hard to paint different shit when everything is flat out horrible :lol: :lol: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the controversy...continued

 

Originally posted by stinkink

:confused: :confused:

Are you talkin to me or GAUSE?? The first half of your post seems to be toward me and the heading and second half seems to be toward him.

Either way I think your exadurating Gauz and Devr's graff. I see alot of people getting posted on here who I personally think are worse. That is why I have posted there shit sometimes before. I would compare, but I am not in the position to compare Gaus and Devr to anyone else. Put it this way....... At least they can do more than the same throwie everywhere.

 

 

I dont give a fuk if your gauzr, devr, gets, dose, acts, or just plain stinkink. Your the only person causing confusion. Now your looking at devr and gauzrs shit like your an outsider when we all know you are the proud ubk rep. that posts all that toy ass shit under the bridge and sometimes behind the mall. Get's smoking a cigarette like he has stress when in reality, he just released all his stress and all his semen in stinkinks mouth before they ventured behind TJ maxx. You should take a tip from lil zane and start using only words to express ideas instead of confused smileys and ??? marks, it showes lil zane is right on when he calls you an idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: the controversy...continued

 

Originally posted by littlezane

I dont give a fuk if your gauzr, devr, gets, dose, acts, or just plain stinkink. Your the only person causing confusion. Now your looking at devr and gauzrs shit like your an outsider when we all know you are the proud ubk rep. that posts all that toy ass shit under the bridge and sometimes behind the mall. Get's smoking a cigarette like he has stress when in reality, he just released all his stress and all his semen in stinkinks mouth before they ventured behind TJ maxx. You should take a tip from lil zane and start using only words to express ideas instead of confused smileys and ??? marks, it showes lil zane is right on when he calls you an idiot.

 

fo sho couldn't have said it better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: the controversy...continued

 

Originally posted by littlezane

I dont give a fuk if your gauzr, devr, gets, dose, acts, or just plain stinkink. Your the only person causing confusion. Now your looking at devr and gauzrs shit like your an outsider when we all know you are the proud ubk rep. that posts all that toy ass shit under the bridge and sometimes behind the mall. Get's smoking a cigarette like he has stress when in reality, he just released all his stress and all his semen in stinkinks mouth before they ventured behind TJ maxx. You should take a tip from lil zane and start using only words to express ideas instead of confused smileys and ??? marks, it showes lil zane is right on when he calls you an idiot.

Well, your close but not close enough. I am a single writer so, no I dont write for UBK. I dont get your point of posting this? You have an amazing imagination with that gay sex scene in your head. Maybe you can get into makin movies.:rolleyes:

Why dont you email me and we can see who eachother write, and even meet up. Sounds like a good idea to me.:idea:

Im wonderin what your talkin about..."toy ass shit under the bridge, TJ Max, and behind the mall."??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...