Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

'Kiss My Ass' Night @ Baltic Room (Seattle)

Who's seen the flyer for this night?

'Hello My Name Is' stickers all over the flyer with "Sic" penned on em.

I only know one "Sic", and he didn't do this flyer, and the pen style on the flyer is a little too similar for comfort.

Anybody know of more than one "Sic" in Seattle?????

I'll post some flicks of the one I know soon.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Stinkink/Gaws/sons of a norhtgate hooker

Time to hit ya back when what your talk is wack. Why do you rep more posts then free riot tag's? You guys be asking the stupidest questions like you been playing this graff game hard or something. People ask why write your imaginary name on bus stops and buildings when you can ruin your life dooing so. I dont write caus I suck clit instead, but my guess is that people tag caus its fun making marks and getting up. Representing is fun, why are you knocking it. Howboout this question, why do rep ubk when it is a 100% toy crew without riot putting down. and fuck that last sentence, riot got up a little with tags, but thats it.

Whatever that last post was gaus, it sucks like your mom

fuck a sketch

Anyone seen or heard of krack. some dude on the bus came up to me today and said "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WRIGHT" i was like i dont what the fuck are you talking about. he called bullshit on me cause he saw me take the wraping off a streak and sticking it on the bus. he gave me his sticker. iv never seen it up.

Also. could somone please tell me how to show pics on the forum. im totaly confussed about that. iv never used forums before..

Aww, thats cute

:lol:

LittleZane,

I already told you. Who's the pussy? Stop playing little kid games. I dont care if you dont like me or if you got beef. Im not even starting to be worried about you. So you just look like an idiot.

The only hooker I know of in that hood writes.:eek: And what the fuck are you talking about in half that post? Questions and shit :rolleyes:

Seattledied,

are you implying that I do it with paint?

The One Who Gausez :dazed:

Guest seattledied