Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

SORRY...BUT THEY'RE SHUTTING ME DOWN...

I wanted to touch base with you regarding the elimin8.net domain on our AWH servers. We have not been keeping a close eye on bandwidth lately, but there is a problem we need to discuss. It seems that your domain, elimin8.net, has been using an incredibly large amount of bandwidth:

elimin8.net Bandwidth Report

Dec-2003 28.01 GB's

Jan-2004 77.98 GB's

Feb-2004 129.50 GB's (so far!)

That's 235.49 Gb's of bandwidth used in three months, on a plan that only offers 30GB/month! Unfortunately it is not possible for us to continue to offer upwards of 120 GB's of bandwidth for a $26.95/month account that only includes 30 GB of bandwidth.

If you would like to purchase a dedicated server for this domain, we'd be glad to help you every step of the way. But, essentially, wwe have to ask you to find another host for this domain by March 15, 2004. At that time we will have to disable this domain. Its just the elimin8.net domain that is is way over bandwidth for ANY of the plans we offer and basically is not appropriate for use on our shared hosting service. If you would like any assistance moving this domain to another server (or setting up its own server!) we'd be glad to assist you. In fact, if you provided FTP access to another server we'd be willing to transfer the files server-to-server directly!

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reply to this email. Again, if you need any help moving the site let us know.

Ronnie

AlwaysWebHosting.com

IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT!!!(scroll down)

:lol: S H I T O N Y O U R F A C E :lol:

Damm, it's too bad about Floer. How many Weeeks in the shitter was he?.... You guys front like he's been in there for years!Fuck that, you fools act like he's FLARE or somthin. So how many hours at north were you until your momy came and picked you up in your mini-van?

FREE FLOER...

Guest seattledied
Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

clearly, there are many who have spent more time in the clink than floe and many who have spent less. the same goes for flare (gosa and others come to mind).

it sucks when anyone you know gets locked, period. be smart, stay alert, etc. etc.

GO-GO-GOSA.

No. Deas is already out. Why does everyone want to be able to say "free" my homie so bad? Deas was only in for about a day and the same with Floe.

They're both out. How about someone who's been in for a while?

......Free Riot 1:king:

Originally posted by Seattledied

pores did that shit cause hes a homie like anyone else would do if their homies got popped. its that simple...

Originally posted by Pores

i dont give a fucc if any of my homies were in for 45 minutes, i am going to rep them till they get out. quit tryin to speak on shit like you know.

Well, I kinda do know actually, thats just the way you do it I guess.