Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

thats pretty clever of you to say something like that, you know that getting slapped up doesnt get you into a crew right? painting does.. :lol:

actualy being a good person and loyal friend to your brotherhood gets you into a crew :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thats pretty clever of you to say something like that, you know that getting slapped up doesnt get you into a crew right? painting does.. :lol:

Damn. Forgot graffiti was all about getting into a crew, right? I got slapped up? I LET my HOMIE slap me because I fucked up. You act like I got punked or something. For the millionth time, I can't paint, smoke, drink etc etc etc because of stupid shit. Besides, I don't take graffiti seriously. I just do it for fun sometimes. I have better things to worry about. I will slap the shit out of you. Lets meet up tomorrow. I'll rock your shit in broad daylight. Want an audience, too? you really have no idea, kid. Don't jump into water when you don't know how deep it is...

EDIT: HAHAHAHA, you're just some faggot hipster? Damn, that's gotta hurt.