Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Guest seattledied
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Thumbs up ya heard

Great posting everycrime isoar and seadied. The erupto is hotter then a retired white persons home in winter. Im feeling the daner alot too. Good to know Jobe drinks, I like him a lot more now. Tags are ever so appreciated. I remember when Penis ACp ran through the U district, especially eastlake like a fucking pimp. I wish I had pics.

stinkink and gaws please stop

Dont show those toy ass pics. None were interesting or worthwile. Sad to see you picked up more toys and made another new crew. I hope your new friends know who they are associating themselves with, the two biggest toys on 12 oz.

hahahahhahahah

And we dont need to meet. Lil Zanes "no limit" bodyguards would stomp your balls into your stomach. Believe me.

Calling that nigga wanksterzone is funny, since you guys show whitetrash graff like crazy

stinkink and gaws please stop

Dont show those toy ass pics. None were interesting or worthwile. Sad to see you picked up more toys and made another new crew. I hope your new friends know who they are associating themselves with, the two biggest toys on 12 oz.

hahahahhahahah

And we dont need to meet. Lil Zanes "no limit" bodyguards would stomp your balls into your stomach. Believe me.

Calling that nigga wanksterzone is funny, since you guys show whitetrash graff like crazy

stinkink/gaws you desperately need to stop

hahahahhahahah

stinkink/gaws you desperately need to stop

hahahahhahahah

Re: stinkink and gaws please stop

Originally posted by littlezane

hahahahhahahah

My toy ass pics? I post alot of everyone. If you think they are toy than so be it. You may have problems with alot of writers if you think so. Oh, nevermind. Your scared to say who you are.

And do I need to say this again? Shut the fuck up you little bitch as jelous ass kid. Email a futha fucka like GAWS said and drop those nuts. Its very easy to say "you dont want to meet me and my homies".

Bodyguards??:lol: Your a pussy! Read my signature, its for pussies just like you. Right now your talkin the talk. Lets see you walk that walk.:D

Nice flicks Whodie, Seadied, Everycrime:)

Originally posted by slumlordz

Little Zane and Gaws, you argue like a married couple. Have you two gone out?

I think he may have sucked my dick in a downtown alley because Im Usually Blackedout.

Littlezane, stop talking to me! I dont care about you or what you think! Email me if you have something to say instead of pussing out every time.:lol: :king: