Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by karcusklub

wanksterzone is just a toy hater with no ups or skills...gause' shit is fucking filthy and ur jealous.

MAD props to gause...keep mowen them haters down gat gat gat

Yea Wanksterzone obviously feels offended, mad, jelous, or somethin. He always has to talk.

Gaws, perhaps you dont relize this but it is considered bad form to constantly post your own shit, especially when it is mostly obscure marker tags and hollows. That shit is obnoxious and makes you look like ten times more of a toy than you would if you just did your thing and let it find its way on here. At the very least, if you feel the need to self promote that badly, make a more balanced interesting post.

On a positive note- the old GhessRock tag, adek ern. Lokies. hell yes.

Hamhoarder

U know, I was actually already thinking that. I wasnt gonna post for a while but when someone says something like... "And gaws needs some new spots because i swear he been postin the same four flicks", It just makes me eager to post some more shit. Know what Im sayin? When I first posted, I was only gonna post once or twice. Until the shit talkers came along. So I started flicking more pics of mine and my homies shit.

Although Im not posting only myself, 90% or so is me and my homies. So I see what your saying. As far as being a toy, I can care less if some people think that. Ive got props, I got disses. 1 thing is that I do think the disses are annoying, pointless, anonymous, and talking shit just to talk shit.

Whatever though, Ill take this into consideration. Maybe more veriety??

:idea:

ps... Arent those "marker tags and hollows" right above my post on the top of the page?

stinkink

Origionally posted by karcusklub

wanksterzone is just a toy hater with no ups or skills...gause' shit is fucking filthy and ur jealous.

MAD props to gause...keep mowen them haters down gat gat gat

Originally posted by stinkink

Yea Wanksterzone obviously feels offended, mad, jelous, or somethin. He always has to talk.

Hey, where the hell did you see that post?

I kinda fucked up with that quoting.