Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

100% of tacoma.....

orsonclappingx.gif

sorry. had to do it. dont turn the knife on me now B)

look. brysco posts a large percentage of the pics on this thread and im sure i could go back, if i felt so inclined, and find posts by every one of you saying "bump those flicks" or "good look on those old pics brysco!"

we;ve all been appriciative of his contributions, and he, like everyone else, is free to state an opinion on here. it just so happens that his opinion was that bhl needed to slow theyre roll. whoever and their mom can disagree with that, but dont discredit the work this man has put in to documenting NW graffiti- including yours.

yawn... I've been on here since 2000.. I don't care what I've painted or how much more paint you've wasted than me.. I've seen plenty of people come & go on this site and in the world at large...this is the SAME argument I've been having with various screen names FOR TEN YEARS.

don't bring oc80 into this.. he has nothing to do with any of the comments I've made. I stand on my own, he's not here to "have my back" and I don't need him to. I'm a skinny mofo, my revolver has a gun lock on it. you want my address so you can come jump me and feel like big, tough guys?

first of all, the book ain't out yet how the fuck does anyone BUT ME know who will make the cut and who won't. you think I give a shit about respect from you or you or you?

I didn't disrespect any of you, didn't you start your own thread for all these BHL pictures?

you guys live & breathe graffiti, great. I don't, great also.

sorry if I forgot to address anyone, didn't mean to leave you out there's just so much to respond to and so little time.

yawn... I've been on here since 2000.. I don't care what I've painted or how much more paint you've wasted than me.. I've seen plenty of people come & go on this site and in the world at large...this is the SAME argument I've been having with various screen names FOR TEN YEARS.

don't bring oc80 into this.. he has nothing to do with any of the comments I've made. I stand on my own, he's not here to "have my back" and I don't need him to. I'm a skinny mofo, my revolver has a gun lock on it. you want my address so you can come jump me and feel like big, tough guys?

first of all, the book ain't out yet how the fuck does anyone BUT ME know who will make the cut and who won't. you think I give a shit about respect from you or you or you?

I didn't disrespect any of you, didn't you start your own thread for all these BHL pictures?

you guys live & breathe graffiti, great. I don't, great also.

sorry if I forgot to address anyone, didn't mean to leave you out there's just so much to respond to and so little time.

you care tooooooooooooooo much

too much info gets dropped on this fourm stop snitchin . nobody should know u even have a facebook nor care why does everyone know about your bird who cares shit doesnt belong here keep posting flicks earn your precious tick tacks and shut up .who cares what flicks they posted it doesnt matter you dont like it well now you mad you post so much shit that i dont like but i dont write a huge message about you not saying you dont post good shit that much is appreciated but i dont put your buisness on blast so dont do it to me and dont talk shit about bh arent you homies with dkae hes been bh since the begining.choose your next words wisely