Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

big up to those S E A boys i grew up with

lovin the new nw thread!

but wheres all the MLR? JOES? ROAR? LOST? the newage

old skoolers? we kno some1 gotta have the ROAR flick

from under the viaduct where the cabs all wait?

good to see some 360 and B.I. graf!

is LUCID still alive? post those MLR TFS heads quick!!!!!!!!!!:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pores

stop posting fr8 flicks in the northwest thread. especially ones i did years ago that suck...this is for walls. your just ruining it for people who paint fr8s.

Ha ha, its my thread and I'll post what I want to.

Originally posted by RATT

Ha ha, its my thread and I'll post what I want to.

all youre doing is making it abondantly apparent that people are painting fr8s here. so, unless you are working for the police department and WANT to make it harder on writers who paint fr8s, cut that shit otu! theres another place for those to be posted and its not in here.

yo pdx i got some coal for you

i dont know about any battle its all love in the NW cant you tell

I dig myself deeper and deeper into shitty beef everyday it s gonna take two nines to clear a path BANG BANG BOOGEY

Originally posted by Pores

all youre doing is making it abondantly apparent that people are painting fr8s here. so, unless you are working for the police department and WANT to make it harder on writers who paint fr8s, cut that shit otu! theres another place for those to be posted and its not in here.

Dude, I feel you on not wanting the cops having all kinds of information. Thats why you don't talk about spots, or give away names or specific locations. But do you really think that posting those fliks in here is going to make anything any more heated? I'm sure the cops know that people paint freights in the northwest. Do you think that the cops are sitting around saying to themeselves: "Gee, I'm sure glad no one paints graffiti on trains up here in the northwest. I'm glad all of that is done outside of my state."

"The Northwest" is a pretty big area. So I don't think anyone can pinpoint where any of those were painted exactly. Some of them might not even have been painted in the NW. I think you need to get over yourself a little. You say all this stuff on here like it's the final word and everyone should bow down and obey you. Too bad some of us can and will think for ourselves.

I'm not trying to cause any beef with you or disrespect you, but man. Try lightening up a little. And realize that no one owe's you any respect when you talk to people that way.

Well I never sadi anything bad about ubk I just said your UBK ass but I see your point anyways I feel you and im out. I started all this therefore ill end it with a big old PEACE OUT AND HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR GET CRUNK AND GET LAID :) :) :) oh yeah bomb after your drunk its cake ALKEONER

Guest tragic

is that only your 5th train Ratt? Not bad shit talker get your legs broke.. Just joking pores is only 2 foot 1 and has no arms.. Ha Ha keegger has been tapped!!!!!!!!!