Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by spanky

http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL308/1896730/3662705/45040208.jpg'>

Stop buying all my dollar-store paint!

You know, you probably wouldnt even know about that paint if your homie didnt tell you, and he wouldnt even know if his homie didnt tell him, and they all wouldnt have known if me and my homies would have kept it on the DL when we found out about it 2 years ago. Nowdays I see hella people using it. I bet you dont know the other suberb super spots:cool:

Ps...Who said I was buying???:crazy:

Originally posted by GAWS

You know, you probably wouldnt even know about that paint if your homie didnt tell you, and he wouldnt even know if his homie didnt tell him, and they all wouldnt have known if me and my homies would have kept it on the DL when we found out about it 2 years ago. Nowdays I see hella people using it. I bet you dont know the other suberb super spots:cool:

I know thats right.;)

Originally posted by Again x 3

For those who havnt seen it, seedr and tred did a couple peices on the front of Get down vintage clothes.. Its the place right beetween kincora and the cha cha on pine st. go check that shit out.

That needs to get flicked.

Originally posted by EYESORES

Big ups to gauze Your shit is getin better.Dont listen to the haters.This city is full of jealous shit talkers.Look at the beef Aq has. Write for your self and its all good. nice flix skidrow. the south will rise again