Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Reality check imc

Originally posted by IMC

DEAS??????:confused: its fun writing so little and being hated so much attention whores unite!

IMC, Big Shit Head wasup. Looks to me like your asking the question you yourself never want to hear. "Is it fun writing little and being hated much?" Its funny, you play this shit like your crew has been noticed by anyone but themselves. Graffiti is naturally attention oriented. So by saying attention WHores Unite, you are just giving it up to them that they get attention. Dumbass, that is graff is about. I sure know Little ZAne is attention horny, 12 oz prophet and in real LIFE!!! DOing the bridge for yourself is gay!!! Real peeps hit the streets.

PS: Why do you rep that screenname after LIL Zane took a shit on it. I thought you took my advice and got a new screen name. Ignorant people rarely change.

Re: IMC

Originally posted by littlezane

Think!!!!! Get a new screenname. IMC is a crew that put in zero work. IMC? IS this SH? IMC has never dealt with the buff. Hitting up clean uninteresting walls? You guys did in history a chill wall with weak shit over other pieces. SHow something good to prove yourself. If you do this for yourself, do yourself a favor and post something baking your talk and show a streetshot. You act like your oldskool, giving respect to Virus and knowin his stats dont make you make you shit but a dicklovin fag. Big ups to snore, hes rockin, he has EXPERIENCED getting buffed. Until you have, please shut the fuck up.

The first time I got buffed, I popped a tear. Nowadays, I just get deppressed. Let me now how you feel and if you pop a tear like I did. Good LUck!

Originally posted by seattledied

just curious why you post yourself alot?

Alot of those above your post were already posted. I just re-posted them because my image hosting site went down. Maybe it seems like alot.

I post myself to get ups on the internet. You got ups on here. Isnt that why you do it?

Guest seattledied

i post a variety of everything. even if i didnt post my shit, id still get posted so it doesnt really matter. whatever though. lets see more variety:king: