Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

i have never met hops. hops could be a merman for all i care. i like its graffiti. you are taking it to the next level by getting defensive 800. you could be possibly questioning your own gender and or graffiti abilities.

i assume most graffiti writers are male. how am i sluffin again?

im not getting defensive at all i dont know hops on a personal level i was just wondering how u can be so comfortable beeing the biggest nominee for 12os's snitch of the week

im not getting defensive at all i dont know hops on a personal level i was just wondering how u can be so comfortable beeing the biggest nominee for 12os's snitch of the week

i figured what ncLL said just by looking at the pics, Hops makes it obvious

jjw is no secret .people know who he is .i wasnt tryin to hate eather its just crazy how u can do a couple things and be crewd down like that no need to carry this on though its whatever

you're funny. first you ask who somebody or something is. then you claim to know who or what that someone or something is.

get it? JJW is and will only ever be down with one crew NBB. and that's because it's NoBody's Business.

now everyone please stop borderline dry-snitching and hush.... post pictures or something. you all clearly know each other on the other internet social portals, go chatter about who people are there. or drop $20 and talk about it in the "VIP forums" I'm sure that shit'll be chill there.

oh wait, pictures that I tore my jacket taking. I should have just went the long way:

4291155777_f00f31bcd2_b.jpg

4291894508_d6c50b6ddb_b.jpg

4291893742_a4025f9e55_b.jpg

took this one for ALL WHITE BRICKS:

4291154113_96d6713803_b.jpg

4291893110_a105538bae_b.jpg