Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Internet kiiled the mystery in graf. forums, myspace, flikr, etc...its easier to network but its was way more fun back in the day post up at westlake and try to read skateboards, meet kats out bombin, trading pictures in the mail all that shit.

Real graf writers know who the real kings are and we all have a long way to go.

on another note....stop making new crews cause we all write too many crews. Pay your dues and you'll find your way in with some cats.

Thats why I rep THCA HARD even when everyone quit except for me they showed me love when i was toy. Its the hardest krew around cuz it was originally a crip gang Lokees older brother started back in the early 90' and he turned it into a graf krew.

Krews are about family and keeping each other up in life and in graf. people fighting in the same krew that has a million people in it, dont even know each other, all unorganized makes no sense to me.

Even real good krews with longevity die cause someone wants to make a new krew but theyre all the same people in it. thats wack.

51st crip hoe

I kicked myself outta sur 13 cause fuck those guys

...sorry drunk spittin

• Like 2

internet killed the graffiti star. its an easy to understand that seeing 20 flicks of fills and a little bit of the surrounding wall doesn't convey anything about a spot, whereas in the before-times you would only see a tucked ass tag if you stood exactly where he did when he caught it and when you saw a fill you also saw the two fences he hopped, the busy ass street, and the yuppy on his balcony. with the 12 oz shit people just need to keep in mind that they're not e-benching the nw theyre looking at pictures of (ideally) dope shit done by someone you may or may not know at a spot you may or not recognize.

my bad on the essay. smoke hash drink loke.

*not claiming to have been writing in the times alot of you refer to, just before internet bullshit got so out of hand