Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by pdxlocsta

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00375925f00000049.jpg'>

HK is all kings BRUISER DEPTH METER STOK/KOTS SOAKS did I forget any? I think not, whats up hommies.

Well, bring on the flix, Kings are dudes who are up up up up up and up... so finding flix of shit worthy to make someone a king should easy... I thought they were still kinda growing... maybe the freights I have been catching lately is older or something.

Hk are up up up up, on frights thats is trust me. any way I havd alot more flix to post but this shit is gay. you can all go play with your barbie dolls for all I care I dont think I amgoing to post for a long time. I would rather be painting any way fuck the rain, I got respect for you dumptruking its all good, but this sight is weak.

Hk are up up up up, on frights thats is trust me. any way I havd alot more flix to post but this shit is gay. you can all go play with your barbie dolls for all I care I dont think I amgoing to post for a long time. I would rather be painting any way fuck the rain, I got respect for you dumptruking its all good, but this sight is weak.

this sight is weak.

I hear that, I had no idea that HK was up like that, props where props are due. Just looking for some more city flix, I had never seen any.

Its funny how everyone here acts like they wernt toys when they first started out.Everyone is toy when they start i dont care who you are. Seattle doesnt have enough writers to make anyone feel threatened when they see new people coming up.Take your egos back to wallmart.Im lucky enough to have some cool heads around who encurage me and help when needed.187 on a toy?Thats a real killer there look out

Okay. Since this is on a new page then I'll post this again.

I'm trying to get in touch with Drone - TSK. If anyone knows him then please get at me. Put him in touch through my e-mail on this site. I've noticed him up in my neck of the woods. Thanks

It's much appreciated.

dead!

HK is all kings BRUISER DEPTH METER STOK/KOTS SOAKS did I forget any? I think not, whats up hommies. [/b]

hk? work and media? "kings"

come to portland we can party!

we will diss you we will fight you!

word, pussyvampire, i'm glad someone else noticed it...

"my stepmom is hella cool. she lets us paint her summer home as long as we clean up afterwards."

"We just can not encourage or allow toys to run shit. We are not the only ones who see graff, and when people see a bunch of wack shit they hate it, graffitti that is, all graffiti, and thats not cool. That means longer jail time and higher fines for those who get busted, and that sucks. It is our job as skilled bombers to represent that shit, fuck a toy"

Wow, that is quite possibly the stupidest shit I have ever read. Do you reallly think people will give a fuck if the fillin over their store window or the tag on their building or whatever is considered "tight" or "wack" by other writers? People hate graffiti because it fucks up their property and their idea on how their city should look and it insinuates a lack of control over the populace. This is why people do time and pay large ass fines. I have been popped and done time and not once was the quality of my graffiti a factor in sentencing. If you want the average citizen to like your shit and you dont want to get in trouble stick to painting legal walls and keep your mouth shut. As far as toys, the more people painting- the better the scene. To get ahead of the buff a city needs a critical mass of graffiti so that the buff will not be able to keep up and lower priority shit will run. Im sorry that you are so stupid.

On a seperate note, HK does run shit on the freights scene for sure; they get up on freights as much as any crew in the country in terms of tags anyways.

pores and pars- i got to give it to you guys, yall get down... i never really paid attention to this thread but its full of ill shit...

anyways...

PARS or PORES-

get at me on aim if you got it, or email me if you dont got aim... need to talk to you pars...

aim = ibteaser